Talk time: methods (trans)

Trans fem without fem boobies: grab two bras and layer them, then grab socks and fold them, and once you do that put the socks at the very bottom of the bras on both sides and if you want to then add contour/bronzer across the middle and top of your chest/boobies. You then have very realistic feminine boobies.

Trans masc's with fem boobies: there's actually several known ways on how to bind back the boobies. Let's start with the sports bra method.

Sports bra method: You need to find a sports bra with high compression, they're safer than binding if it is too risky for you to do or too painful which it shouldn't be painful if it is safely put on and worn.

Binders: A binder is a piece of compression clothing that flattens your chest down. Binders come in a half-length (crop top style) or full-length (tank top style). You can choose which you'd like for comfortability as well as safety for your own body.  You do have to be really careful with the sizing as that affects you medically. 

If the binder is too small or too tight, it can:

Restrict breathing
Irritate your skin
Break skin around the edges of the binder
Cause overheating
Bruise or fracture your ribs

Even if you're symptoms aren't severe, long-term use of a poorly fitted binder can lead to chest and back pain. Change binders if you experience any pain while wearing your current binder.

Binding and underlying conditions:

Because of the potential risks with chest binding, people with underlying conditions may be at risk for further complications. Consult with your doctor if you are interested in chest binding and have the following conditions:

- Asthma
- Scoliosis
- Lupus
- Fibromyalgia

Chest binding duration:

The longer you bind, the greater the risk of injury. It's recommended that you shouldn't bind your chest for more than 8 hours per day. If you are in a scenario where you will need to keep the binder on for longer, such as at work or school, take a break and take off the binder when you go to the bathroom or another private location.

When you take the binder off at the end of the day, breathe deeply several times to ensure you aren't experiencing any pain and to let your muscles stretch. It's recommended that you take at least 1 day off a week from chest binding.

Binder Hygiene:

The manufacturer of your binder will give you specific instructions on how to properly care for your binder. It's important to keep your binder clean to prevent acne, fungal infections, and other skin conditions. The same goes for you. Take extra care of the skin being covered by your binder to prevent oil build-up and irritation.

Tape binding: you could use Kinetic tape or Trans tape, for trans tape, go to the, trans guy supply website, it's made specifically for trans individuals. When your binding with tape, there is multiple steps to follow to ensure safe binding.

Step 1: Prepare the Skin

Be sure that your skin is free of any oils, moisturizers, and deodorant. You may need to shave hair if excessive (quarter-inch trim is okay).

Step 2: Protect Your Nips

You're going to want to start by protecting your nipples and areola. The last thing you want to experience is pulling adhesive off one of the most sensitive areas of your body. There are a variety of ways to create guards, like using gauze or toilet paper folded into squares or a large bandaid. You are essentially creating a barrier to be sure that the adhesive doesn't come into contact with your nips.