"New Digs"

Raven and Loki teleported into the tower living room, she had just gotten off the phone with Tony to let him know they were back in New York. "Okay Tony we're back now, can I go see the new room?" She asked the moment she saw Tony.

"Damn kid. No 'hello', 'how are you doing?', just straight to the remodel." Tony chuckled

"Fine, hello dad, how are you doing? There, now can we go?" She laughed

"Ugh yeah go ahead." He laughed as he waved them away. "Hope you like it."

Raven grabbed Loki's hand and dragged him out of the living room as she teleported them both right outside the bedroom. The first difference she noticed was that there was now 1 door in the center of the wall where there had originally been 2; 1 for each room. Upon entering the new bedroom her jaw dropped. The bed was on a slightly raised platform across from a fireplace with a flat screen mounted above the mantle. Just past the bed was a living room area.

As she continued further into the room just to the left of the living room was a large walk-in closet with a purple lined chair that was set into the center island counter

As she continued further into the room just to the left of the living room was a large walk-in closet with a purple lined chair that was set into the center island counter. The closet was stocked with clothes for the both of them, her entire wardrobe from her original closet was now in here.

 The closet was stocked with clothes for the both of them, her entire wardrobe from her original closet was now in here

"Oh shit, my stash." Raven realized that since both rooms had been entirely remodeled that meant her hidden wall compartment in her old closet was gone, where had her weed gone? Raven pulled out her phone and texted Tony.

                [hey so during the remodel where did my greenery get moved to?]

[lift the seat of the purple chair in the closet]

Raven walked up and lightly pulled up on the edge of the seat, it made a small click sound as it lifted up, and underneath was her grinder, rolling tray, papers, lighter, and stash jars. It was actually a nice little area.

                [okay that's actually pretty cool thanks]

[you're welcome...pothead ;)]

Raven chuckled as she set the seat back down, pushing it slightly to re-engage the small latch. She then exited the closet and headed to her left to the new bathroom. It had a large walk in shower on the right side just past the toilet and a double sink counter with a vanity space in between the sinks on the left side, and straight in the back was a large tub. Just big enough for both of them, as was the shower.