First day of school (part 3)

No one's POV

As Alexia and Nicolas left Mrs. Holmes for Alexia's school tour Nicolas asked Alexia some simple questions according bout school and other stuff.
"So Alexia you're new here right and when did you moved to New Jersey? Are you with someone? Single? Taken?"

Nicolas suddenly ask during their touring at school and Alexia was a bit taken by surprised by all the questions he asked him.
"I- uh I moved here a month ago and um no? Im not with someone..i'm single why'd you asked?"

{Nicolas's thoughts}
{AH SHIIIT WHY DID I ASKED THAT SHIT SHIT SHIT I GOTTA MAKE UP SOMETHING}

Nicolas made up a lie to cover up all the questions he asked Alexia so he wouldn't get suspicious to him and get weirded out by him.
"Oh um uh just curious I do that all the time to new comers in school...sorry if that was weird for you"

{Alexia's thoughts}
{Hmm...he's being suspicious he's hiding something but eh I'll just forget about it...it's probably nothing important}

"Oh no worries it's alright"
They continue the tour at school and talked about jobs in the future...then the final stop was the of the school tour was the Library and Nicolas introduced Alexia to the librarian...

"Good morning Mrs. Murphy this is Alexia...Alexia this is Mrs. Murphy"
"Good morning young man and who might u be young lady"
"Oh Mrs. Murphy I forgot to add up..Alexia is a boy"
"Oh gosh I'm so sorry dear"
Alexia giggled and responded back to Mrs. Murphy's apology.

"No worries Mrs. Murphy I'm ok with it and lots of people mistook me as a girl I don't mind it at all"

"Well I'm glad to hear that u don't mind it...that made things easier for me, my dear"

{Nicolas's thoughts}
{he really gets along with people so easily, that's one of the quality that of wifey material and I know for sure he's really good with kids too...I just know it no doubt}

"So Alexia how'd u think about me and being your guide at school? Was I a good guide? Yes? No? Tell me tell me.."
"Gee Mr. Dreamy calm down with those questions ask 1 at a time...ok?"

Nicolas shut his mouth up and kinda blushed when Alexia called him Mr. Dreamy and he kinda liked that nickname Alexia just called him.

{Alexia's thoughts}
{Why'd he blushed when I just called him Mr. Dreamy...he's so red right now was there something wrong of what I said...Imma ask if he's alright}

"Hey are you good Nicolas? You're so red right now is there something wrong?"

Nicolas finally snapped out of his train of thoughts and asked Alexia what he said because he wasn't listening at all he's so spaced out didn't even hear what Alexia was said to him.

"Huh? What oh wait I am?"
"Yes here look at Yourself...I'll take a photo and show you"

Alexia took his phone out and  take a picture of Nicolas blushing and he giggled softly and Nicolas noticed that and he smiled but hid it from Alexia to not let him notice that he was smiling because he giggled.

{Alexia's thoughts}
{I'm gonna take a picture but I'm not telling him that I'm gonna keep it, he's really cute and funny to talk to...I think I like him but it's too soon for a relationship to happen plus he doesn't know me yet at all plus I'm still new here and gonna get use to this place}

Alexia showed him the picture he took from his phone and Nicolas's mouth went wide open as soon as he saw his face in the picture blushing and immediately asked Alexia to delete it but little did Nicolas know Alexia wouldn't give it up so quickly he's keeping the picture as a souvenir for himself to always look at the face of Nicolas whenever he opens his phone.

"ALEXIA PLZZ DELETE IT PLZZ IT'S EMBARRASSING"
"Jeez calm down mister...no one's gonna see it only me and I will delete it don't worry"
" ok...ok...thank you"

{Nicolas's thoughts}
{DAMN IT I JUST REALLY EMBARRASSED MYSELF AGAIN FUCK AHHH}

Alexia looked at Nicolas looks so spaced out like he's not on earth.

"Nicky? Are you good? Look at me"

Alexia grabbed Nicolas by the shoulders and him look at his face and shook him and asked again if he's good.