🥵 Boss Baku x secretary Deku 🥵

Bakugou has been having a very hard time focusing on work, mainly because of a certain green head.Also they are 21 in this enjoy!

Bakugou POV
It was eleven thirty at night everyone else had left except me and Izuku...God I love that little Broccoli..I lean back in my office chair and spend a some time just thinking about him.Then I hear someone walks in and it's nun other than Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku POV
I walk in Mr.Bakugou's office and for a little while we just stare at each other then I slowly walk over

3rd person
Izuku slowly walked over to Bakugou and sat on his lap and kissed him.To Izuku's surprise he kissed back and it soon turned into a heated make out.First it started out with them making out and feeling each other then the clothes were coming off.Bakugou admired Izuku's beauty while Izuku was busy staring into those crimson eyes.Once they broke out of the trance they were in Izuku slowly sat down on Bakugou's dick slightly surprised at how it went in with ease.After a little bit Izuku started bouncing slowly and Bakugou moved his hips to match Izuku's bouncing.Next thing you know all you could hear was Izuku's cries of pleasure and skin slapping together.Soon enough Izuku came on his and Bakugou's stomach and Bakugou soon followed cumming inside Izuku passed out and Bakugou pulled out, cleaned up, and took Izuku to his house.After dropping Izuku off with his roommate he went home and dreamed about Izuku.

The end