23

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

Rengoku stood up from his seat and held his sword. He told the conductor to stay away because it could get a little dangerous now. The demon was there... It just popped out of nowhere and the people were speechless. Rengoku then took his sword out and the demon started to scream. It was about to attack, but Rengoku quickly used his first form and cut the demon's head off... He was so fast.. The Demon exploded and there wasn't even blood.

Rengoku noticed another demon and he told us to follow him. Tanjiro and Inosuke were immediately going, but Zenitsu hesitated. He was on the floor and his legs were shaking. I smiled and grabbed his hand to get him up.

"Come on, Zenitsu. We can do it!" I told him and dragged him with me.

"H-HUH?!" He gasped.

The people ran on the other side of the train where no demon was, but one man couldn't move and he almost got attacked by that demon. Zenitsu was hiding behind the seats and Inosuke, Tanjiro were in their fighting position.

Inosuke ran towards that demon to attack him, but almost got caught. Luckily Rengoku was fast enough to move Inosuke to side and also saved the passanger.

Rengoku used his second form now and did a flame circle to cut the demon's head off.

"Th-... Tha-....THAT WAS AWESOME, BRO! TALK ABOUT BRILLIANT SWORD SKILLS, MAN!" Tanjiro was just amazed of Rengoku. I smiled at him and felt proud that I am his Tsuguko.

"PLEASE MAKE ME YOUR APPRENTICE!" Tanjiro then said and I gasped.

"Sure! I'll make a fine swordsman out of you!" Rengoku replied and Zenitsu joined in..

"ME, TOO, PLEASE!"

"ME, THREE!" Inosuke also joined and I sighed. Then also joined in.

"YES PLEASE TEACH THEM!"

"I'll train all of you!" Rengoku smiled brightly like always.

"Big bro Rengoku!" We all yelled and Rengoku laughed.

♡¦°ツ¦°♡

Second Person's POV

You all fell asleep on the seats. Inosuke was lying on Zenitsu's lap and you on Tanjiro's. Tanjiro had his head leaned against Rengoku's shoulder.

You suddenly woke up in a forest with a lot of wisteria trees. You didn't knew what was going on... How did you get here? You were walking around till you saw... Your dad.

"Ah.. Hello, Y/n." He smiled and your eyes widened. What was going on?

"Dad..?" You asked quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"What is it my child?" He patted your head and your eyes began to tear up. You hugged him very tight and cried.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!" You cried and he raised a brow then knelt down to you.

"Please don't cry. You know I don't like seeing my dear child being sad." Your father told you and you smiled.

"I-I'm not sad... I'm happy to see you." You wiped your tears away and he hugged you.

"Come on now." He grabbed your hand and you both walked down the hill back to your house.

He opened the door and you two entered. You saw your mom and your little baby brother.

"Welcome home!" Your mother said and smiled while cooking something.

You couldn't be any happier. You forgot about everything. You forgot that you are a Demon Slayer... You forgot that demon's existed. You forgot about your friends... and Tanjiro.