Reimu doesn't have her donations

- at Gensokyo Hakurei Shrine -

Reimu and was sit down on the steps behind her donation box and sighed

Marisa:You ok there Reimu?*read of some books was stolen from Patchouli's Library*

Reimu:No,i'm so bored right now,and none of guests came here to my shrine and donated me to my box,just look at Moriya Shrine they got more donations than me.*look down*

Marisa:There,there Reimu i'm sure you will get some donations soon.

Reimu:Yeah,i hope so? By the way where did you get some books Marisa.

Marisa:I stole it.

Reimu:YOU WHAT!?!

Marisa:Well duh,i want to read it!

Reimu:You give those books back to Patchouli's or else she will destroyed you!

Marisa:Relax Reimu,Remilia and her residents are not in her mansion cause they moved on to the human world.

Reimu:Oh really?

Marisa:Yes.

Reimu:If you say so.*look up the sky and sighed*I wish someone get a donation for me.

Marisa:So now what Reimu?

Reimu:Well,we will head to the human world for christmas.

Marisa:Oh really!?

Reimu:Yes including some few friends,also Remilia and her residents already went to the real world.

Marisa:Well sure,Reimu i will bring Alice to joined.

Suika:Me too! Me too! I wanna go to!

Reimu:Sure Suika.

Suika:Yay!

Reimu stand up

Reimu:Well Marisa,let's go and invited some friends wants to invited.

Marisa:Sure thing Reimu.

Reimu:Let's go Suika.

Suika:Yes Reimu!

Reimu,Marisa while carrying some books and Suika left out her shrine then Reimu look back at her donation box and she sighed

Reimu:I hope someone get donated me for sure.*turn back at Marisa and Suika and they left out and went to their friends*