CHAPTER 3 | DRUNKEN KISS

⭕HAS AN INTIMATE SCENE⭕

Jimin came home the first as usual, becuase school ends at 4 in the evening, and he likes it for he doesn't have to face his husband just after coming home with all that school stress.
He doesn't know what Jungkook does actually for a job and he never wanted to know as well. Whatever Jungkook is upto he doesn't give a damn.

Lately Jimin is getting this wired soft spot for Jungkook after this one incident that happened on Saturday. He tried to forget everything and carry on making dinner for him becuase it was getting dark and he had spent most of the time checking and marking his students writings. Jimin reached out for two slices of steak when he realised what he was doing. "NAH, this ain't it" he thought. And left one back in the container.

2 days ago (Saturday Noon)

Jimin was lying on the couch, eating popcorn while watching a movie on his Ipad, he had nothing to do, no school assignments or no markings. He was bored af.
Halfway through munching the popcorn he started getting hicups and was almost  choking on a popcorn, while he reached for the water glass which was on the table, Jungkook was fast enough to reach for it, he chugged down the whole and Jimin was so startled when Jungkook reached out his left hand to jimin in a thumbs up motion "👍🏻" Jimin looked surprised and then he realised that Jungkook had startled him on purpose so that his hiccups would stop and in return jimin genuinely smiled at Jungkook, his croaked front tooth slightly visible to say "thanks".

Jungkook just nodded and went inside their room with the newspaper in hand as he didn't want to distract Jimin watching the movie, he felt like he'd be a burden and he kinda hated to be with Jimin after seeing that SMILE. He felt sick.

End of flashback.

While Jimin was preparing dinner, he heard the bell ring twice at once, he wondered who'd visit him at this time of the night, "surely it can't be Jungkook right,? He never rings the bell, let alone a knock, he just bangs fully or half drunk".
He left the plate on the dinner counter and went to check. While he opened he heard a loud "SURPRISE" from the other it was non other than his long missed bestie.

⭕(so here comes in Jimins best friend his name is KAI and has been with jimin from youth, knows jimins past,completely. And was on a business trip so he couldn't attend Jimins wedding.) ⭕

"OmG, Kai!!! Are you for real??"
"Yes man, come on I need a hug!!"
" Bro I thought you were gonna return next week!!" Jimin spoke as he reached out to his best friend with to give a warm hug.
He missed him how anyone would miss their best friend. This time kai had gone for a really long time and jimin didn't have anyone really close to talk about the wedding or Jungkook or school or about any specific student, anything.
"So basically the deal was done and I kinda missed korea so I thought why not give my bestie a surprise. Oh and apologies for startling you though".
"It's fine come on in, I'm making dinner, you gotta stay okay? We have so much to catch up on.".
"Alright Alright, I got you and your husband some gifts, I'm leaving them right here". Kai left the package and a bouquet he was carrying on the counter adjoining the shoe rack, and when he said husband jimins face went low. Kai noticed it and realised that something is not right.

"Jimin, is everything okay?"
...Silence...
"Jimin seriously tell me? Is everything okay?? Do u need help? Are you happy?? Is it Jungkook? What is it? Tell me NOW"
While Kai was bombarding Jimin with questions all jimin could think was whether to tell Kai about Jungkook or not.
And when he made up his mind, becuase Kai ain't a stranger, he's been with Jimjn at all times through thick and thin, and will help him in some way, why not just tell.

"Okay I will tell you, first let's have dinner I'm almost done with the steaks"
"Alright, that looks heavenly though " Kai made a wierd sound by licking his lips and Jimin made the "EWWWW" face which got Kai laughing hysterically.
They had dinner and had long chats about Kai's trip in LA, the deal, old stories, college fun, literally everything. Kai tried his best to control his mouth by not mentioning Him.