▬▬ The Kingdoms

Stalderheim

Stalderheim has long been the kingdom with the most political power and potential

Stalderheim has long been the kingdom with the most political power and potential. In the centre of the realm, Stalderheim houses the source of the great river Whitefork, which nourishes their land. They are a large kingdom, and monopolise on their natural resources for industry. They mine for metals and stones, and also export their high quality wood which they grow in abundance in the western region.

The people of Stalderheim, the 'Stalder' are known for their hard work. Everyone has a trade, and everyone, man or women, are born to work. Sheep farming is considered the lowest of jobs, but has this old dignity to it in rural areas. There is lumber, metalwork, and of course the military, which is by now the most expansive in the Realm. Life is not easily in Stalderheim. Their landscape is dominated by coniferous forest and rocky rolling hills, and populated with villages and sprawling towns. The ruling city is known simply as 'The Capital', and is the most powerful city in the North Realm, ruled by the Patriarch of house Staedmon.

The people of Stalderheim tend to be strong and well built, their ethnicity closest to Anglo-Saxon. The other kingdoms snigger that the Stalder are the ugliest of the lot, but this is not true. They are simply the least 'elegant', and have a coarser and more rough appearance.

Stalderheim is home to the great House of Staedmon, the Patriarch's of the realm, who's seat is in the Capital Trescardion. Their patron animal is the barred ram.

Gwylleth

A kingdom of rugged coasts, icy seas, Gwylleth bows to the sea's calls

A kingdom of rugged coasts, icy seas, Gwylleth bows to the sea's calls. They industry is fishing, and most Gwyllethi child can fish before they can walk. The great sea, Mordros, is their Queen. They know to respect her waters and her wishes.

Gwyllethi life is in small sea towns and fishing villages. Their lives are simple; they live to survive against the harsh environment, and there is a strong sense of community. The people of Gwylleth are tough, yet welcoming. They support each other, and keep well with the historical customs of the regions.