Chapter 3

I watched her hard as she twirled her hair stupidly. I had a problem with people like her at times probably because i wanted to be her. She played Justin like he was an idiot. He waited on her hand and foot she was a needy brat.

The thought of his cute ass face rubbing against her stringy naked body made me wonder what he really thought about her. I sighed and stopped my evil rant. I changed into my sweats and loosed my hair out of my ponytail.

Something was burning so I ran downstairs oh great that was my dinner. Chef Frankie was cooking it only could have been.

I ran downstairs and sat down on one of the bar-stools.

"Frankie is there anything wrong with me," I asked. "anything at all?"

"Ari. Why?"

My nose all stuffed up, face puffy, eyes red. I shook my head saying nothing. No reason for my stupidity. People like me were just put on this earth for failure that's all. I said dramatically. I hate the part of being in love that makes you confused and the part that makes your angry at everyone including yourself. If you don't love yourself who can you love?

"What's for dinner," I asked changing the totally embarrassing question.

"Pasta." 

"Where's dad?"

"Business trip."

"Why so many questions?"

I didn't answer and continued scrolling through my twitter feed. Not like there were any notifications. Just stalking other people's considering they were pretty successsful and can't forget they were better than me. I parted my lips and stared into space.

"Dinner's ready."

I sat down at the dinner table and grabbed a fork because I couldn't eat with a spoon obvously. Swirling the noodles on my fork thoughts rushed in my head but they would have made me hate myself even more so I ignored them as much as I could. "Ari if mom was here what do you think she would say?"

"Eat with you mouth closed?"

"No. Try again."

"Frankie why are you soo gay?"

He laughed but said "Yes but, Your perfect the way you are."

"Oh. Right."

I said looking down into my plate batting away bitter tears that stung my eye lids. I slurped up the rest of the mess of a meal that was made by none other than Frankie Gra. He gave a tight hug from behind and whispered something in my ear but I didn't catch on immediately something about love.

He probably saw how upset I was.