Listen To Your Heart

HEY GUYS! It is Zoe here (the author obviously) I decided I am going to post my authors notes at the beginning of the chapters, this is my second story but I sort of gave up on my first story since I had no clue where it was going! NOT GOING TO GIVE UP THIS STORY THOUGH! I am not going to lie I am a terrible writeR but hey! Oh well. 

I have put down the side what clothes some of the characters are wearing :D I have had to put the outfits on youtube as I was having trouble just putting in pictures! I have put the videos on continue! ALSO, THIS IS A VERY LONG CHAPTER SO YEAH :D

Lets get into the story ;)

_________________________________________

*Thats whats makes you beautiful starts playing as the alarm*

I groan. I don't see why all us models have to get in to the arena at 4 in the morning? That meens me having to wake up at 3 every morning and might I add, I am not a morning person! 

I swat my hands all over my bedside table trying to find my white IPhone6 and yes I know that the phone isn't even out yet but when you parents are the richest people in the world; you get things before they come out, and no. I am not spoilt! I am lucky. I  don't rely on my parents for pretty much anything either, that is my little sister Elle. I am a Victoria's secret model if you are wondering and also the 4th richest woman in the world! Yes, woman not girl. Every one I know says I act like a little 5 year old girl because I am very immature but no, I am 20 years old! 

"Get here phone, why is it so bloody hard to find a frigen phone in the morning!" I squinted my eyes open slightly realising I was not going to find my phone by having my eyes closed!                                               "Finally. Here you are" I unlocked my phone intanly silencing One Direction. I flung my legs over the side of the bed, how fake my tan looked to me! I hate being fussed over and constantly having to look my best! My best friend Emily who also is a Victoria's secret angel is always looking her best! You never see her looking bad, even when we have a sleepover she wakes up looking fantastic. I wake up looking like a sloth. Not a cute one either! 

I slid my feet into my white fluffy slippers before fixing my pajama top which had rolled up during the night to reveal my stomach, "Ugh! I hate my body!" I quickly pulled my top down. I was constantly getting told my girls how they wish they had my body and life, but they don't see behind the cameras. I looked at my phone to see it was 1:15, "SHIT!" Emily was coming to pick me up in 15 minutes and she would not be impressed seeing me coming out looking a state. 

I sprinted to my wardrobe flinging out all my clothes one by one, I will just tidy it later I thought. I reached for my white peplum skirt with my leather jacket, I ran over to my shoes.  "Hmm, white or black?" I stood still staring at my shoe rack for 2 minutes before I finally reached for my black Christian Louboton shoes.

*Kiss You by One Direction starts playing which is ringtone.*

"Who the hell calls someone at 3:15 in the bloody morning?" I muttered to my self while walking for my phone, I really need to stop speaking to my self I thought.

One Direction or should I say my life where silenced again.

"Hello, this is Zoe Heatherton speaking. How may I help you?"

"God Zoe! As if you speak like that every time you answer the phone to someone" My best friend started laughing at the other end of the phone line, a smirk arrived on to my face!

"Oh hey Emily! Hahaha, yes you never know it might be One Directions management wanting to ask me to come and marry one of the boys!" I sat on my makeup vanity and started brushing my long blond hair, I then put the phone on loud speaker.

"As if that would ever happen Zoe!" Emily put on a deep voice imitating One Directions managment. "Hello Zoe, would you like to marry Louis Tomlinson? Hey! Who cares you have never ever met!" I could here Emily laughing at the other end of the line.

"Shutup! Haha, you speak like that when you answer the phone! Imagine if One Directions management actually called and asked us that!"

"I would simply reply no." Emily said.

"Shutup Emily! You are one of the biggest fangirls along with me" I was pulling my hair now, none of the tats where coming out, "You know you would scream and be like... YEAHHHH! OMG, OMG I WANT TO MARRY NIALL HORAN ALL THE WAY"

We both burst into fits of laughter both of us knowing it was true. Ever since 2010 when One Direction performed together me and Emily became massive directioners, no body knew as our modelling agency's said it would seem unprofessional. I was totally in love with Louis and Emily was in love with Niall.

"Anyway... Do you know who is performing at the show tonight?" Emily broke the laughter.

"Not a clue, I don't understand why they don't tell us who is performing. Remember last year when Rihanna just walked into the room and we started screaming!"

"OMG, that was so embarrassing! Thank god we have been angels for a long time and that we bring Victoria's Secret fame so they cant fire us otherwise they would! Hahahahah"

"I know, anyway..." I reached out for my mascara and lipstick to put on my face, "Why did you call in the first place? I will be seeing you in like 5 minutes?"

"Oh yeah about that, my car has broke down in the middle of no where because I decided to take a different route and I need you to pick me up... NOW!"

"OMGHHKP! EMILY ARE YOU SERIOUS! I CANT COME OUT NOW BECAUSE WE WILL BE TO LATE FOR THE SHOW AND WE WILL MISS THE ACTS COMING IN AND THEN THEY WONT WANT US NO MORE AND..." I was stopped by hearing fits of laughter and the other end.

"AS IF YOU BELIEVED ME ZOE! Hahaha, I am outside now waiting for you." I cancelled the call.

That bitch, she is lucky that I love her and she is my best friend other wise I would kill her! I guess she is just properly getting payback for me breaking her phone by throwing it in the pool; at least we are fair now!

I quickly put my shoes on before running down stairs clinging on to my staircase banister. How much agony these shoes cause in the morning, I grabbed my bag before running out of the door. There was Emily, I always wish I could look as glam and perfect as she does, she was wearing skinny jeans with a glitter top we bought when we where out shopping the other day! 

"Come on Zoe! Dont want to be late, and I know, my feet are killing me to but I still walk fast so, so should you!" 

I laughed at my best friend before sliding in through the door of her Ferrari.

"Why don't we listen to some of our favourite music Emily to wake us up?" We both glanced at each other and smirked.

"ONE DIRECTION!" We both chorused at the same time.