Getting to know each other...

So I am back and updating this story again ;) I was not planning on updating it tonight but since *cough Emily cough* has forced me to update I am going to, aha! I hope you like this chapter as I am really tired so my mind isnt thinking propaly but I want you all to know I have some great ideas for where this story is going to head for! Keep reading ;) 

         --____________________________________________--

"Wait! What!" I spoke up, shaking my head at Marcus. I could not of just heard what I thought I had hurt; instead of recieving a reply Marcus simply gave a flick of his hand and walked away. I was once surrounded by people but they all followed Marcus leaving me and Emily alone with our biggest secret crushes... One Direction.

"Well.... Urm... Hi!" Emily broke the silence and in that moment you had never been happier for her to of spoken. You relised that you where still zoned out so you looked up to 5 pairs of eyes stairng straight at you and Emily, as if they where looking straight into your soul. 

"Hi! I'm Zoe." I spoke, giving a slight wave with my hand. I could feel Emily automatically relax next to me since I knew she now felt as if she didn't have to start every single bit of conversation! It felt like I had been to the moon and back before all 5 boys came towards me and Emily and greeted both of us with a shake of their hands and a welcome.

"Hi Zoe! Im Liam! Its great to meet you!" Liam spoke, he gave you a friendly smile which made me feel much calmer.

"Hey! Im Niall!" I  thought the little Irish boy was just going to walk away but he pulled you closer to him so he could whisper in your ear, "You friend there is hot by the way!" I  let out a small chuckle at how cute he was! I could not wait until I could tell Emily about what I had just heard.

"Hi! I am Zayn, if you need anything tell me!" He shook my hand and also gave me a comferting smile.

"Hey babe! Im Harry and if you need anything- anything at all just come to me at any time any place!" He gave you a wink but suddenly he got a slight push of none other than Louis Tomlinson who simply replied to him, "Harold back of, shes mine!" I didn't think that Louis intented for me to hear but who was I kidding, I had hearing as good as! 

Louis turned to me before giving you a smile, your heart melted. 

"Hello love, I'm Louis as you probably know and well... Your hot!" I stopped in your tracks. Has Louis Tomlinson just called you hot? I automatically heard laughter erupt from all of the other boys including Emily who just laughed like a retarded seal to her self. 

"Damn Tomlinson! You really arn't afraid to say what you are thinking are you!"  A smile craked through my lips and his. 

The laughter was suddenly broken by Liam calming everyone down; I really was grateful he was there as you was never a person who could get "control of a crowd" . All the boys went and sat on the big cream couch which was in the middle of the room but yet Niall didn't and Emily went and sat on a seperate chair. I thought that Niall was just going to stand but instead he squeezed him self sitting right next to Emily on the chair. There bodys pratically entwined. 

"I am just going to go get changed out of these clothes, I don't think Marcus would appreciate me ruining them!" You spoke, going over to your PINK Victoria's Secret beach bag which carried all of your clothes. 

"Zoe! Are you serious! You could ruin every single outfit for the show and Marcus wouldn't care because-" Emily spoke up then she decided to imitate Marcus "Zoe darling! You are the best model in the show and if it wasn't for you and your money this buisness would be in the ground!" Emily stopped and her imitation recieved multiple chuckles from the boys. My sassy side started to show when I placed my hand on my hip and snapped my fingers at Emily, this made the boys laugh even more expecially Louis, "Damn Girl! Snap your fingers in a Z formation, sassyyy!" Louis spoke up imidating you while sitting up.

I tutted Louis, even though I loved the attention I was getting of him I could not grow attached! I  needed to remind my self to tell Emily not to as well... I was leaving tonight. I was going to secretly dissappear and I did not want to have to deal with heart break even if we never where actually "together". 

*5 minutes later*

I walked out of the toilet which you had gone into now fully clothed in the clothes I put on this morning, I instantly gained a wolf whistle from none other than... Louis. I just placed my head down and ignored him.

When I walked closer to the boys, I suddenly relised that Niall now had his arm wrapped around Emily, you looked into Emily's eyes and you could just instantly see the excitment sparkiling in her blue eyes! You felt bad to have to remind her you where leaving! 

"So guys, we only have a few hours to show you all the wonderful magiculness of Victoria's Secret!" I said with a smile on your face a hint of sarcasm showing through. All the boys agreed with me and started to follow me and Emily through the door.

Just as you where walking down the main corridor on the way to the Victorias Secret shooting room having a laugh with all of the boys you spotted none other than the meanist girls in the entire VS: Olivia, Alexis, Candice, Angel and Amy. You thought they might just pass you and give you there regualr snide comment and snarl but no... They where coming straight towards you and Emily and you knew they didn't want to speak to you or get to know use...

They wanted One Direction and how much it hurt you and Emily to admit...

Niall Horan was going to be taken by one of these.

Liam Payne was going to be taken by one of these.

Zayn Malik was going to be taken by one of these.

Harry Styles was going to be taken by one of these.

And most importantly...

Louis Tomlinson was going to be taken by one of these girls, or so you thought...