You are spending the day with One Direction.

Hi Guys! I know I havent updated this story in a little while I have just been waiting to get a few more reads and such. I also have been updating my other One Direction fanfic you should all go check out! If any of you who are reading this have any ideas of where this story can go leave a comment below and when I write the chapter I will dedicate it to you to :D  I have also started to change P.O.V. now to keep it a little more interesting for you all ;)

                                                 ___________________________________

ZOE P.O.V.

"Zoe, look over here!" 

"Zoe, breath in! I need to get the diamonds in the right place!"

"Zoe" "Zoe" "Zoe" That was all I could hear inside of my head. People shouting from everywhere expecting me to do everythig all at once. I took a deep breath and counted to ten in my head; taking time to relax instead of stressing. 

"GUYS! GIVE HER A LITTLE SPACE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" A voice I never heard before shouted over all the hustle and bustle. I suddenly had people stop what they where doing. They stopped brushing my hair, putting makeup on, trying to secure my wings. They all just turned to look at who had shouted at them.

I wasn't facing the source of the voice so I turned around; my hair flying out from behind me. I stopped dead in my tracks. It couldn't be. They was not the people who where performing. They where not going to be on stage at the same time as me. It was none other than...

One Direction.

Everything suddenly made sense to me. The paparazzi, the hundreds of screaming girls, it all clicked in.

"Hey Zo! Lets see your outfit then girlll! Emily busted her way through the door holding a bag of Krispy Kreme donoughts. I could not stop and hope one of them was for me.

A look of puzzle appeared on Emilys face when she relised that we all where standing there in silence. She looked at me straight in the eye when I nodded my head towards where they where standing.

"Omg. Now I understand why you all did not tell me and Zoe who the acts are!" Emily looked stunned. Both of us where. We had dreamed of meeting One Direction for ages and now here we where. Making our selfs look like idiots.

"Hello!" A stylest spoke up directing to the boys. It was as if that word was a trigger. As soon as the simple word of "Hello" was spoken an incredible amount of speach came flooding in.

"I am a massive fan-" "Will you marry me-" "I can not believe you are the acts-" "You guys are so hot-" "You can't say that-" The words where flying out of people mouths, I did not even think they knew what they where saying! 

"ORDER! ORDER!" The room fell silent again as the main orginizer of the show came walking in.  Marcus. His Alexander Wang shoes filling the room with noise. The entire time me and Emily just stood there; looking at each other and One Direction.

"Emily dear! What have I told you about eating donoughts! They are bad and put so much weight on you!" He snatched the bag of Emily, a scowl appeared on her face. Marcus turned to face the boys before speaking. "This model here eats to much!" He looked at Emily before continuing, "I can not stand our models eating so much junk food!"

Emily put her head down in shame but soon rose it when she heard an irish voice speak, "I think its great that she eats loads!" Niall and Emily locked eyes "I like girls who eat a lot like me." I could not get over this! Emily will be dying inside. Her favorite out of One Direction is flirting with her!

Marcus gave a flick of his hand before walking over to me. Oh no. Wonder what I am going to get critisced for.

I put my head down since I could feel the eyes of One Direction on me and knowing that I was barely wearing any clothes made me feel slightly uncomfertable. 

"Zoe darling!" He gave me a big smile before pulling me in to do air kisses. A smirk appeared on my face when I saw Emily behind me immitating Marcus. I stuck my tongue out at her gaining a few giggle from Louis Tomlinson. Oh God. It hit me like a pile of bricks. I was standing right oppisiots Louis Tomlinson. How could I remain so calm?

"You are looking stunning Zoe dear! Going to be the star of our show!" Marcus spun me around and smiled. He then turned back around to One Direction. Emily came and stood beside me. Her cheeks where still a crimson colour from when Niall had spoke to her.

"Aww, little Emily is blushing from little Niall Horan flirting with her!" I whispered in her ear making her blush more.

"Shut up! He was not even flirting Zoe!" I chucked to my self. Marcus was busy chatting away to One Direction. I suddenly relised that I had not even looked at them yet. I suddenly gained the courage to look up and...

He was staring straight at me. Louis Tomlinson. Was looking me straight in the eye. 

I felt something I had never felt before. Butterflys and fireworks in my stomach. Why though? 

He smiled at me a glisten apearing in his sea blue eyes. I pushed my hair back before smiling right back at him. 

"So... I am going to have Emily and Zoe be showing you all around this place so you have a idea of where you are. They will stay with you at all times!" I snapped out of my daze of thinking of Louis Tomlinson when I relised what Marcus had just said. 

Me and Emily where now spending the day with One Direction.