1. This Is The Start Of The End

??? POV

She looks around the dim lit alleyways.

Where is pops?

She runs around desperately searching for her father.

As she turns around another corner she sees a pool of red liquid.

"P-Papa?"

She slightly trembles as she walks further.

Up ahead she sees what seems to be a body.

At closer inspection she realizes that it very well could be her father.

"No! Papa! No... N-no this can't be true?!"

A figure jumps down wearing a jacket with a scarf and protruding from his back are two bright red wings.

" Hello little birdie, are you lost?" 
He asks in a shushed tone as to not scare the little girl.

" My pappa... He is dead!"
She sobs uncontrollably.

"Let me help you, my little birdie..."

He picks her up and holds her close, flying up into the air shielding her from the scene before her.

He whispers " you will be alright sweetheart.."
She sobs even louder and clutches onto his coat with a firm grip.

They fly off into the sunset..

-

After a while they land onto the pavement, right before them stands an omnious looking building.

"well little birdie, this is your stop." He grins at her and motions with his hand towards the building.

"I will go inside and speak to the nice lady there, she may be able to help you find your family or help you find a place to stay. Could you stay outside for me? It is very boring inside and all grown up stuf, you would not like that would ya?" he grins again.

" No sir.. I will stay outside a-and be a good girl! " She gives him a toothy grin.

He walks inside, waving at her as he walks in.

She hears noises inside, banging is heard from inside the walls and the door slams open. The red winged boy walks outside a large smile adoring is face.

" Well little birdie, I have spoken to the nice lady inside and she will help you! Isn't that great?! I forgot to ask you little birdie but what is your name? My name is Hawks and I am a hero!"

She fidgets with her hands and her bright orangy red orbs stare back at hawks.

" My n-name is A-Aria...... A-Aria C....a..s...t....e....r....f...e....l...l...i...s"

He tilts his head.
"Aria..... Aria Casterfellis?". "what a beautiful name you have there little birdie!"

He points towards the door.

" If you go in there everything will be alright! I am sorry that I cannot stay any longer... But duty calls!"

He flies off into the air, leaving her uncertain and disturbed by what just took place.

She slowly walks towards the door, jumping to reach the doorknob, she twists it and the door opens. An omnious looking aura awaits her as she enters the house. The door creaks as it closes behind her.

"May I help you" a crackly old voice speaks.

" I-I am looking for my mommy.." Her timid voice echoes feebly around the room.

"What is your name?" Her voice slices like knives through the young girl.

"A-Aria.... C.. a...s....t.....e....r.....f....e...l...l....i....s...."

The woman grins her sharp teeth potruding out of her mouth.

"I shall look for you then.."

-

That is the first chapter! Just a bit of background information. I hope you all enjoyed it, if you would like more chapters please comment in the comment section so I know that people like to read this story!

Have a lovely day/night.
With much love,
EternalShadowlady