Chapter 2

The nature breeze gently caressed my face, the feeling if jungle sweat and freedom filled my heart and skin. I quicly froze when I heard the creature talk. Slowly waddling out of the rustling dark leaves, I stared with wide eyes.

The quirk then put a sharp-looking object in a small pocket behind and gave a weird glance at my arrow bag.

I quickly took it out, sling an arrow in, and pointed it straight towards its face. I could've easily taken this creature down with my magic but this was far better.

"Not another step"! I said in Marigold's tone.

The fetish then froze in shock arms that resembled ours in the air and gasped at my arrow as if terrified.

Who are you and why are you here? I asked still clenching onto the bow. I wanted to prove to my sister that I could take care of myself and I could withstand, fight and protect this village, no matter what came across it.

I paused and clutched the bow tighter.

The voice I now heard was trembling, it had a sound that indicated fear and unbelievable emotions.

"Oh my God, please don't shoot"! Dropping what seems to be bags, the creature inhaled.

"Finally--"! someone, I can't believe, how did I even end up here. I was searching, for some herbs in the woods and just somehow found myself out of nowhere.
Hearing the words, I knew that this wasn't a fae. I took the arrow out and smiled.

Are you human? I raised a question.

What do you mean? Aren't you human?

But before I could respond, I heard my sister's voice. I knew what she was going to do if she saw him.

Run! I said

He then gave me a second look as if I was lying when I grabbed his hand and ran. I then flashed my thumb in a direction making a giant leaf hover over us and with the use of my emerald magic, it became our hover carpet.

The hivercarpet lifted us so high. Through the trees, even the tallest ones. I've tried this before, so I wasn't scared of falling. As I came back to my thoughts, remembering that I was with a human I then glimpsed at him, he was holding on to my feet like a scared mouse.

I was so shocked, humans were different from us, from me. As I turned around on the water lily, I then saw marigold, and J could see that she saw me, but I didn't care.

To my surprise, I heard a scream, and it was the guy I had with me.

He looked as if he was going to retch, as faes call it.

What are you doing? I asked

It took a long while before he could speak. He then pointed to his mouth, indicating the puking signal I then directed the lily pod towards a green cave.

As I watched him puke in the grass he then spoke.

"What was that"?

What was what? I responded

Oh, you know what I am talking about?

Oh! Do you mean the lily pod

That's just my little friend Lily, I fly on her all the time.

Can you please tell me where I am, and what you just did? Because I think I'm mentally ill.

After an hour and a half, I explained that he had crossed the border separating our worlds and that he was from the human world and that I was from the fae world.

At first, his mouth fell open, but then soon after he got excited.

But just to push him a little more, I spoke. I know it's hard to believe but it's the truth.

He paused and came a little closer. "So you're telling me"

"that I'm in a fricking fae world"? He let out then chuckled in my ears. But just as he was about to open his mouth I took a deep breath in, unleashing my magic; I formed a perfect circle with my left hand directing the orange tree behind us, a rugged vine then lashed out at him slowly wrapping its body around his leg like a hissing snake ready to bite. It yanked the laughing fellow upside down.

He screamed in disbelief, and with one swing of my next finger, I covered his mouth with an orange leaf blocking all the exciting words and screams.

After a moment or two, I released him.

Have you eaten anything"? since the day you arrived here? I asked concerned. He then rubbed his stomach-" Naa...maybe I ate a roasted cony which kept me throughout this whole.

"Give me your knife"? I implored. His eyebrows creased, my knife? as in the iron pointed object I use to cut and defend myself.

"Yes exactly"

"No, I can't give it-" and with that, I swayed it out of his hand with my green magic.

His mouth flew open for the second time in hours. How do you even do that thing? He asked.

"Practice"

As I got the orange fruit from the tree branch, I snapped it in half plucking the tiny seeds out with the iron blade object.

"Here-" have this! I'll see you in the morning I said handing it to him, and with that I walked into the cave, guiding a tree branch beside me, I then formed a tree bed.

The trees swayed back and forth, with the cool breeze, sycamore leaves drifting. The stars shoned brightly, as he gazed at them, wondering if what she said was true; he then realized that it was right in front of his eyes all along. She moved a tree branch without touching it, and fLilion a flying lili pod...with him.

"It was magic" what else was there to prove to him he wasn't in the human world.

As the clouds opened up to the bright blue sky, the sun glistened bright, shimmering on the inner walls of the cave.

(Mirabelle's POV.)

I just can't understand why Esme was with a human. It is sacred and greatly forbidden to even go near them. It was humans who killed our mother, and she knows nothing about her commencement. She looked at the paper carefully, examining the human figure, she knew about time that she had to find Esme herself