Chapter 2: No Longer A Rumor

Vocare's wings unfurled and she began to fly through cloudy, gray skies. Her eyes turned dark blue and she cried, all she could think of was the words Zack said, "You really are a monster!"

I promised I'd be better.. WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL LIKE THIS?! Vocare thought to herself, and her chest shook as tears fell. Her wings wrapped around her and turned white, disguising themselves as clouds.

In the streets of Midgar, Zack was walking to the 7th Heaven, and Tifa gasped when she saw Cloud flung over Zack's shoulder.

"What happened to him?!" Tifa asked, her eyes going wide. Zack was looking for the words, when he said, "We discovered an urban legend was... Real."

"W-What do you mean by an urban legend?" Tifa asked, and Zack sighed.

"You've heard of the legend of Hell's Vocalist.. Right?" Zack asked, and Tifa looked at him in confusion.

"The vampire doesn't exist, Zack, and all those experimenters went missing, right?" Tifa asked, taking Cloud's body into her arms.

"We found... A vampire. She had fangs, pale skin, dark hair, and had more things a vampire would have. Like, I dunno... This sort of agility that's not human if you know what I mean." Zack replied, trying to get the words out.

"Did she.. Draw blood?" Tifa asked, and Zack shook his head.

"No, she just knocked him out. She didn't use her fangs for anything, except to maybe intimidate us a little. She used an electric violin, though." Zack replied, and Reno walked in.

"Hold up, what crazy bullshit is going on now?" Reno asked, and Zack shook his head.

"Reno, an urban legend has been found to be.. Real." Zack remarked, and he left.

Vocare had floated down onto the ground and was about to walk into her apartment when someone asked, "Excuse me, are you Hell's Vocalist?"

"Hell, I don't even know I just want to sleep for a week." Vocare responded, and walked to her apartment where she had a cup of tea and went to sleep.

Flashback

"EXPERIMENT V HAS ESCAPED! EVERYONE EVACUATE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY!" a voice sounded over the loudspeaker, and Vocare screeched demonically. She had escaped her experiment confinement sort of thing, and started to set things on fire.

"Someone grab a vial with whatever calms her down! Or do something!!" Someone cried, and Vocare plunged her dagger into one of the experimenters chest.

"How do you like that? You finally get what you deserve!" Vocare laughed, and she ran. She finally got what she deserved.

Freedom and coffee.

"I'm going to be forever alone!" she laughed insanely, this look in her silver eyes that said, "I may be crazy but I have what I want!"

It had been a week since Vocare had fallen asleep, and something was VERY off.