🖤☁The Green Eyed Monster| bakugo & deku x Y/N

Requested by PantalaAllwing34

angst then fluff

-----------------------------------

The Green eyed monster is a very terrible thing

anger

resentment

inadequacy

helplessness

disgust.

all of these things make up The green eyed monster. they are also the things the monster is hungry for

≍≍☪≍≍

2:00 am

Y/n was sitting on the couch in the house that belonged to Deku, Bakugo, and Y/n after they became Pro Heroes. Bakugo and Deku usually gotten home by 10:00 pm at the most when they did their patrols and they would have most of the day off but they started coming back at 2 or 3:00 am and working all day.

Y/n had a plan tonight, she would stay up and wait for them to come back and question them because she started to get suspicious about why they were almost never home. 

3:00 am

*click*

the door was open and Bakugo and Deku had walked in and noticed an angry Y/n sitting on the couch glaring at them. "You should be asle-" Bakugo was saying until y/n interrupted him "Where were you guys" Y/n said with venom laced in her voice as she spoke. "We were doing hero work" Bakugo said as Deku just stood there a bit scared and not really knowing what to do. "Yeah right you were probably at another girls house!" Y/n said getting angry  "Why would we do that? we love you Y/N" Deku said finally entering the argument. "You barley spend any time at home with me!" Y/n was raising her voice. "Like we said we have been doing hero work!" Bakugo said, also raising his voice. "I'm going to ignore you like you have been doing to me!". Y/n yelled her last words and turned away with tears of anger in the corner of her eyes. "Oi....OI answer me!!" Bakugo said walking in front of Y/n but turned away again.

It went like that for the next 15 minuets until bakugo gave a very sincere apology(that my head cant come up with-). "we have the next two days off so we can spent some time with you" Deku said as he walked over and gave Y/n a hug as well as Bakugo. "I'm sorry i shouldn't have assumed anything.." Y/n said feeling guilty. After a while Deku and Y/n both fell asleep leaving Bakugo tired and annoyed that he had to take both of them to their room by himself. He stood up and slung them over his shoulders and walked up stairs to the room and threw them on the bed which woke them both up. "hey!" Y/n said trying to have a angry face but failed because it only made her look cute instead of angry.

As they all laid down on the bed they cuddled and soon they all fell asleep, their negative emotions being replaced with love.

≍≍☪≍≍

Love

Love is stronger together than alone

and love can overcome the negative no matter how long it takes

Love can even overcome the strongest but it might take longer so be patient

---------------------------------------------------------

i had inspiration yet its still short.. ;-;