Chapter 3

Cameron's POV

Carly was feeling better and had to leave. I kissed Carly in her lips then I heard "ewww daddy." I chuckled a little. Carly smiled and said "bye Cameron see you later."

I walked over to Hailey on the steps. Hailey said"why you kwss her daddy?" I didn't know how to answer so I just told the truth. I said "princess, that's my girlfriend. " Hailey said " ewww Daddy." Hailey was holding her teddy bear in her arms and I picked her up and put her on the couch.

Tommorow,all of us guys are going to a club. I'm getting Hailey a baby sister. I hope Hailey understands. Carly is coming too. I nervous I might propose to her tonight but I might not. or,.

Nash came downstairs and started cooking. I said" Hailey do you wanna eat?" Hailey said " no twank  ywo." I said " its pancakes its like ice cream but with syrup." Hailey said " ummm I want swme." I said " that's what I thought."

Nash yelled " it ready!"

Nash's POV

As the guys were coming down I flipped a pancake but it fell on the floor.

Hailey picked it up and bit it. I said "Hailey don't eat off the floor it very dirty"(that's what you get living with nine boys no one wants to clean up) Hailey said "its good Nashy."

I took the pancake out her hand and the one out her mouth an threw it away.

Hailey's POV

Nashy gave me my food. I ate all of it daddy was right it does taste like ice cream.

Matdew came downstairs. I screamed "Matdew!" Matdew jumped and everyone looked at me. Daddy said "Hailey no yelling inside the house!" I said "sowwy daddy."

I was scared from daddy yelling. I put my head down and started crying. Matdew came over to me.

Matdew said "are you okay baby?" I cried "I got daddy mad." Mathew said "its okay come on."

Mathew carried me to the couch and we sat next to daddy. I sat on Matdew lap.

Daddy said "what happened?" Matdew said "she mad ,she got you mad." Daddy said" you didn't get me made baby." I said ywes twat why ywo yelled at mwe." Daddy said " I know but so you don't yell." I said "okay daddy."

Daddy said "now let's wipe these tears to see that pretty girl." I giggled. I sat on daddy lap and watched t.v. Daddy kissed my cheek

I said "can I go get tweddy daddy?" Daddy said " no I don't wan you up there by yourself."

Daddy got tweddy for me. I started sucking my thumb. I started thinking about changing tweddy name. I might change it to Hamilton. In Nashy's room it has Hamilitin on some papers shawnie told me.

I said " I'm changing tweddy name to Hamiliton." Everyone laughed and Nash looked at me and said "what?" I said "wat swo fwnny?" Shawnie said"Nash's real name is Hamiliton and he hates to be called that." I said "sowwy I can change it if you want." Nashy said "its okay baby."

I laid down on daddy lap and started sucking my thumb again. I went to sleep soon my eyes were very heavy.

Shawn's POV

I looked at Hailey. She was so cute. I took a picutre and posted it on instagram and twitter. I tweeted my baby is sleepy  isn't she beautiful.

Cameron's pov

Hailey slept for the whole day. Carly came back over. Carly saw Hailey and said "she is adorable." I said "yep I love her to death." Carly said "she is your daughter right?" I said "yep."

Carly and I went upstairs while everyone else stayed downstairs. Carly and I had .....um well you know. (For those who don't know it sex)