chapter 10

Cameron's pov

It is Haileys birthday today she is turning 4. We song happy birthday to her and took pictures. We are gonna throw a party for her later. Hailey looked so happy. She was playing with Carly on the couch.

Nash said " Hailey?" Hailey said "yes Nashy?" Nash said "can you come here?" You can here her little footsteps. Hailey said "yes Nashy?" Nash said " I have something for you?" Hailey started jumping up and down saying "what is it? what is it?" Nash gave her a big teddy bear from build a bear. Nash showed her the paper first. Hailey couldn't read and brought the paper to me and said"what does that swy daddy?" I said "build a bear and the bears name is Hamilton Teddy." Hailey said "Nashy you got me a new tweedy bear? Can I see him Nashy pwealse?"

Nash gave Hailey the new teddy bear and Hailey said "aweeeeeee it looks so pwetty, his name is Hamilton like your name and my old tweddy?" Nash said "yep." Hailey said "thank you Nashy." And ran away talking to her new teddy bear.

Nash said "wait she talks to them?" I said "yea you didn't know that?" Nash said "no that it is weird her talking to a teddy bear." I said "so she's four what do you really expect?" Nash said "yea."

We had a party and everything. Hailey got everything she ever wanted.