CHAPTER 2

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

It's been 3 months and yoongi and yoongi's mom living with taehyung and Taehyung's father in their house.

Mr.kim married Mrs.min and living together. Yoongi was happy for his mom but taehyung was not happy but pretending to be happy.

He made up his mind to torcher yoongi for stealing his appa's love from him.

Within these months,
Taehyung started to show his true face to Mrs.min and yoongi.but not in front of Mr.kim.

He always say mean words to them.he always beat yoongi and told him if his appa came to know he will never let him live his or his eomma's life peace so yoongi never told Mr.kim about taehyung behavior towards him.

One day when Mr.kim and Mrs.min goes for some important business to London their flight got crashed and both were dead.

This made yoongi heartbroken cause who loved him they also got away from him while taehyung also broken and blame yoongi and his eomma for this.

He always beat yoongi for no reason.
But taehyung now been acting weird for some months towards yoongi.

He now don't beat yoongi he now always touch yoongi in inappropriate manner which yoongi never liked if he told taehyung about it he always beat him so yoongi never say anything to him.

It's been 4 months Mr.kim and Mrs.min died and one day in university he saw a boy who proposed yoongi which made taehyung's jealous and angry and without listening anything he beat very bad to that person and grabbed yoongi's hand and go to their house.

⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️

🔞🔞🔞🔞

After coming home Taehyung started to think about the boy who proposed yoongi and thoughts if yoongi also like him and told yes while thinking  he became very furious and pushed yoongi on bed and starts to beat yoongi and said mean words.

"So you now spreading your legs for boys you're such a whore just like your mother who do anything for money. If you want money I'll give you and in exchange you please me in my bed."said taehyung and starts to strip yoongi

Hearing shameful words for his mother made yoongi crying but when he heared taehyung for pleasing him like he's his brother and with strength he pushed taehyung and started to run out of taehyung room but before he could do anything taehyung slapped him really hard which made yoongi's lip cut from side and started to bleed.

Taehyung pushed yoongi on bed and tied yoongi's hand and tore yoongi's dress and leave him naked on bed and admiring yoongi's body.

Yoongi's white pale smooth and soft skin,cute little button nose,rosy pinky lips and his yoonbooty which made taehyung hard.

After that taehyung undressed himself and without preparation he lined up his length and pushed himself inside yoongi which tore yoongi's hole and without letting yoongi adjusted taehyung's length and thrusted harder inside yoongi and made yoongi scream in pain.

Seeing this taehyung doing this made yoongi feel disgusting. Taehyung Seeing yoongi holding his moans while biting his lips which started to bleed.

Taehyung started to kiss on yoongi's neck and bite his neck which made him scream and seeing this chance Taehyung kissed yoongi harshly.

While kissing yoongi he started to increase his thrust inside yoongi and came inside yoongi.

After that yoongi also came but taehyung didn't stop and continued to r@pe yoongi like this which made yoongi's body go numb.

After that taehyung came deep  inside  yoongi for 5th times.
After that taehyung slept while yoongi was crying his whole heart.

Yoongi thought it was his last nightmare of his life but it didn't taehyung started to abuse yoongi by physical from that night.

He made yoongi drop from college and always abuse him physically by r@ping yoongi like this.which broke yoongi but he didn't lost his hope and he decided to escape from this hell.

That's it guys
Hope you love it

🥰🥰🥰Bye bye🥰🥰🥰
❤❤❤❤Love you ❤❤❤❤

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜