Chapter 14

Pucks pov

When glee club starts, I give up looking for her. I walk in and sit in the far corner by myself.

Then in walks a blonde. I get up and rush towards her.

"Puck don't."

"What?"

"We can talk later, I'm just really not in the mood right now."

Mercedes motions for Quinn to sit by her and I slowly walk back to my chair. The bell rings and Quinn stands.

"I have something I want to sing."

"Go for it." Mr. Shue says.

"Rachel, Britney, Mercedes, Tina, and Santana would y'all help me?"

They all stood up and stood in a triangle formation behind Quinn.

"Pop, six, squish ,uh uh, Cisero, lipschitz"

they continued singing that verse until it got to the chorus.

"He had it comin, he had it comin, he only had himself to blame. If you'd have been there, if you'd have seen it, I bet you, you would've done the same."

Tina: "you know how some people have these little habits that get you down. Like Bernie. Bernie, he liked to chew gum, no not chew POP! So I come home this one day and I'm really irritated and I'm looking for a little sympathy and there's Bernie layin on the couch drinkin a beer and chewing, no not chewin POPIN! So I said to him I said you pop that gum one more time. And he did, so I took the shotgun off the shelf and I fired two warning shots... Into his head."

Then they sang the chorus again.

Quinn:"i met Ezekiel Young from Salt Lake City about two years ago, he told me he was single and we hit it off right away so we started living together, he'd go to work he'd come home Id fix him a drink and we'd have dinner then I found out not only was he married oh no he had six wives one of those Mormons ya know. So that day when he got home I made him his drink. As usual. You know some guys just can't hold their arsenic."

And they sang the chorus again.

Santana: "so Im standing in the kitchen carving up the chicken for dinner and in walks my husband Wilbur in a jealous rage. 'You been doing the milk man' he said he was crazy and he kept on screaming 'you been doing the milk man' and then he ran into my knife. He ran into my knife ten times."

All:" the dirty bum bum bum bum bum the dirty bum bum bum bum they had it comin they had it comin they only had them selfs to blame cause if they used us and they abused how could you tell us that we were wrong could you tell us that we were wrong?"

****************************************
Pucks pov

I walk out of glee once the bell rings and I head to my car. A few seconds after I get in the car, Quinn sits in the passenger side.

"Why'd you do it?"

"I didn't do it, Santana kissed me"

"Yeah, well you didn't seem to stop her."

"How would you know you walked away?"

"Your right Puck. I'm sorry I shouldn't have blamed you for kissing another girl, my bad."

She opened her door and got out. I get out to and run after her.

"Where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here."

"I'm your ride how are you gonna get home?"

"It doesn't matter."

I get back in my car and start it. I pull out of the parking lot as fast as I can leaving her behind.

****************************************
Quinn's pov

When Puck leaves, I stand there and sob into my hands. A car pulls up to me. Santana.

"Hey do you need a ride?"

"Yeah" I get in her car and pretend like I'm not mad at her.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing it doesn't matter."

"Okay you know you can tell me."

"Yeah." She starts her car and drives towards my house. My phone goes off.

Puck: are you ok?

Quinn: I'm fine.

Puck: do you still need a ride?

Quinn: no

I don't bother telling him it's Santana.

Puck: are we still going to the Lima bean today?

I don't respond. We pull up to my house.

"Well see you tomorrow" Santana says happily.

"Yeah. Oh and Santana I have a question."

"What?"

"Why'd you kiss Puck?"

Her face goes pale.

"I did it to help you maintain your reputation."

"I don't need your help!"

"It sure as hell looked like you did!"

"Next time just don't help me!" I screamed and slammed her door. I ran up to my house and unlocked the door.

Once I get inside I can hear my parents screaming in the living room. I run up stairs with tears streaming down my face.

I throw myself on my bed and cried my self to sleep.