Chapter 52

Pucks pov
I'm barely ever in my room anymore. Quinn's been in this coma for about five days. Everyday I sing to her. It's a different song everyday.

The doctors think she will either wake up in the next two days or she will never wake up. I can't help her now and it kills me. This is my fault, if she dies what am I suppose to do? How can I live without her?

She's apart of me, and she's the only part of me I can't lose.

Today I bring my guitar into her room and sit in 'my chair'.

"Hey Quinn" I glance at her.

"I found a new song to sing" I look down at my guitar and start strumming but her door swings open.

"Puck?" Says Finn.

"Man I'm really sorry I couldn't be here Friday with the rest of the glee club"

"It's fine" I say putting my guitar down.

"Are you ok?"

"Why do people keep asking me that? Of course I'm not ok, but I have to keep saying that I am because I'm afraid that if I say I'm not ok everything will just fall apart and it can't- it can't" I put my head in my hands.

He walks over to me and hugs me. I sob into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry puck"

"Why?"

"Because I kissed her" I push off of him.

"What?"

"That night you guys stayed at Rachel's" I look at him shocked.

"She came over and I was really drunk and I don't know, I just thought she wanted to be with me. But she didnt I swear, when I kissed her she left"

"Wh- how could you do that to me?"

"I'm sorry"

"No don't say that. Your not really sorry, you just have to say you are"

"Pu-"

"Shut up" I pause he looks hurt.

"Just leave"

"Ya know this isn't my fault Puck"

"What are you talking about?"

"You did it to me first"

"Really?! I love her! And you just wanted to get revenge on me! Did you ever think about how she would feel?"

"I didn't do it for revenge"

"Then why the hell did you do it?"

"Because I love her too"

"Oh yeah you love her so much that you couldn't even check on her when she got in a car accident"

"Whatever"

"PUCK!?!?" Quinn starts screaming and struggling around in her bed.

"Quinn!" I grab her arms to stop her from flailing around.

"It's ok Quinn please stop" she stops struggling and starts sobbing into my chest. I move my hands from her wrists to her head. I hold her for a second then realize Finns still in the room.

"Go"

"Bu-"

"GO!" I scream and he leaves after a couple seconds.

"Quinn" I say and pull her head back to look at her.

"Puck, I was so scared" she says and the door opens again.

"I'm sorry but we have to ask you to leave" the doctor says and grabs my arm.

"No don't go" Quinn whimpers her voice still hoarse.

"It'll be ok Quinn they just have to check on you"

"NO!" She screams as they finally push me out. I see her star flipping out again but they close the door.