As pretty as a picture!

Avni's P.O.V

I was so busy in my music world I  didn't realise that I reached airport. I looked out of the car and I came out and after taking my luggage I started walking in. I looked at my watch it was still 7:30pm still the time is remaining so I thought to go in "Starbucks" I went inside and ordered my coffee and while I was ordering the person on the counter recognized me! She asked me for a selfie and I happily accept it.
It feels sooo good when someone who loves you so much and you meet them in person! That feeling is unexplainable. And then after taking my coffee I sat in the table with coffee.
I thought to upload a story on instagram. So I uploaded a story with caption "Coffee"♥️

After sometime the announcement was done for boarding, so I went in waiting area and took a seat there it was still half and hour reaming I thought to scroll my instagram feeds

After sometime the announcement was done for boarding, so I went in waiting area and took a seat there it was still half and hour reaming I thought to scroll my instagram feeds. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder from the left side! I looked up to get a biggest shockkkk of my lifeee!!!!!!! He was that person with whom I bumped while exiting from the hotel.

P.O.V end

Neil P.O.V
After taking my airpods I came outside and sat in the car and move towards the airport I will late coz the staff was not able to find my airpods. And when I went inside I found it in 1 minute! And after that while I was coming out I was all gather by my fans! After giving them selfies and autograph I came out.  Finally!!! And soonnnn I reached at the airport and the announcement of the boarding was done I came inside the waiting area all the seats were full only one was reaming I went there to get a shock that seat was beside that girls with whom I bumped while going inside the hotel. I tapped on her shoulder from left side soon she look up with a shocked face!

P.O.V end

Avni- tum? Yaha? you are that person, with whom I bumped while going out from the hotel?

Neil- Yess! I'm that person only. Can I sit beside you?

Avni- Yess! sure.

Neil- Thanks! BTW I was going Delhi.

Avni- Oh! Accha. BTW I'm also going Delhi.

Neil- That's great!
(Avni just smiled and again started scrolling her phone and Neil sat beside her)
After sometime it was announced for boarding, Avni and Neil gets up from their seats and look at each other while Neil says,

Neil- Hope to see you again byee!

Avni- Same here! Byeee!
(And they both went inside)

Neil's P.O.V

While I was coming inside the airplane that girl was nowhere to be seen I thought that maybe she has got somewhere other seat so I went towards mine and it was not a window seat! I settled myself and looked beside me to get another shockkkkkkk she was the same girllll!!!!!!!!!

P.O.V end

Avni- Ohh! What a coincidence you are here.

Neil- hahaha! Nice to meet you again.