Lunch Date

Neil - Vaise Avni tum yaha kya kar rahi ho ? Matlab jab Aarohi ke mom dad ka accident hua tha tab bhi tum yaha thi? How? He was asking her suddenly from behind someone taps on Avni's shoulder and she turns back to see, and the person was (Neela maa.)

Neela maa - Avni baccha tum abhi tak ghar nhi gayi?

Avni - Nhi maa woh.......,
Avni was saying something but neela cuts her and says,

Neela maa- If I'm not wrong you are Neil Khanna right?
(Neela says looking at Neil, behind Avni)

Neil- Yes I'm Neil, Neil Khanna.

Neela maa - Maine tumhare bare mai bhot suna hai....... And I've seen you on screen also, you're Excellent! (Neil smiled)

Neil - Thank you! If I'm not wrong you're avni's Mom? Right? (Neela nodded) Neil came forward and takes blessings from Neela, touching her feets.(Neela smiled)

Avni - maa! aaj Aaruu ka birthday tha na! (Avni says from behind)

Neela maa - Areeyy, haa did you'll celebrated? (Neela says looking at Avni)

Avni - Haa maa! Aap kaha the?
(Suddenly Avni saw someone coming from behind, she runs to that person and takes her in a bone crushing hug, and that person also hugs her back.)

And that person was bebe!
(Neil was all shocked standing there, seeing how they both"Avni and Babe"know each other?)

(Avni backs off the hugs and she takes blessings, touching bebe's feets and says, scanning from head to toe)

Avni - Bebe aap yaha kya kar rahi hai? Kya hua appko? Aap toh bilkul fit n fine lag rahe ho!

Bebe - Areyyy Avni, mujhe pair mai bhot pain hora tha isliye aayi, par after coming here seeing you "here" I'm all fit n fine. (Avni smiled) Neil came back from his taughts and come forward he was about to say something but, then bebe sees Neil standing behind and she says,

Bebe- Tillu, Tu yaha kya kar raha hai? tu abhi tak ghar nhi gaya?

Neil - Noo, bebe!

Avni - Ohhh wait a minute! Neil, she is your bebe ? (she asked being shocked)(Neil nodded) Wait whattt??? are you serious?? "Bebe" is your real "Bebe"?
Neil smiles at her antiques and went towards bebe and says,

Neil - Yes Avni she is my bebe, my real bebe means my grandma!
(Neil says side hugging bebe)

Avni - Whattt?? (She says still bein in the shock) (Everyone laughs)

Bebe - Neil tune bataya nhi tu yaha kya kar raha hai?

Neil - Areyy, bebe mai avni ke saath tha! (Avni came back from her thoughts and looked towards Neil)

Bebe - Tu avni ko pehle se jaanta hai?

Neil - Haa bebe! I know her from few days. (He says looking towards Avni) (Bebe nodded) But bebe how do you know Avni ?

Bebe - Neela! (She came towards Neil and bebe) Ye Neil, mera pota(grandson) Tu toh jaanti hi hogi na! (Neela nodded)

Bebe - Aur Neil ye hai Neela, Neela Ashish Mehta, wife of successful businesseman Ashish Mehta, Avni's mom. And she's doctor by profession.

Neil - Oh Accha!

Bebe - Aur Neil she is the CEO of "AM hospitals." (Neil was shocked)
Avni came from behind towards all and says,

Avni- Accha now I got it maa, where were you! (She giggles)

Neela maa -Haa woh avni mai bebe ke saath thi toh time ka pata nhi chala. (Avni nodded) Vaise avni tumhe toh lunch par jana tha na, At 1pm? It's 2pm now