V1E2

Volume 1 Episode 2

* * *

For almost a week, she repented about her past mistakes and cried hard, but thanks to that, she was able to reach the level of liberation in this world to some extent in her own way.

Yes, no matter how much she cries, it doesn't change the fact that this world is full of homosexuals. Besides, from the beginning, this Empire has a homosexual Emperor.

Rotten.

In addition, the main character, Edel, wasn't gay at first, but when the rotten Emperor first seduced him and ate him up, he became a walking pheromone, demonic gay man.

In conclusion, the Emperor was the bad guy!

That's right, it's not that it's taboo, but it's an atmosphere I'm really reluctant to, but in this Empire, it's that guy's fault for flirting with both women and men and dragging them into his bed!

Of course, the readers hated and liked him as a bad guy. How strange she had felt whenever she saw a comment saying that the Emperor was pitiful.

She also liked him, saying he was a man of color...

But that's because she was a thorough bystander, and now she's in a very different position! Now the Emperor is her sworn enemy. This Empire is going to be like that because he's so promiscuous from the top!

Yeah, and come to think of it, there was a time when that Emperor also seduced her dad and tried to bring him to bed. Of course, her dad refused with a straight face, but her Dad... How did a Father like that fall for Edel?!

Well, Dad, I'll protect you! He can't take away my father's innocence! My dad is mine!

He can never lose it to a demonic gay man!

So she made up her mind and got up from her seat.

Yes, everything will start to get twisted when Arietta turns 17 years old. That's when the crazy Emperor started going crazier. And then Edel shows up. But Arietta is still 15 now and has plenty of time left.

Even if I overturn the novel, my father will never be taken away from me!

Yes. She couldn't just cry anymore. Crying doesn't make rice cakes, and now she feels sorry that her father, who takes his stamp every day at the imperial palace as the finance minister, came to her first after work to comfort her.

At first, she didn't think of him as her father now, so she only thought it was a waste of time for Edel, but her dad came to her, comforted and took good care of her, so she became attached to him and finally admitted that he was now her dad. Well, she had always liked his character anyway.

Then, I'll also save one man from the demon's hands to be my husband.

If not, she'll just live alone with her dad for the rest of her life, but really, she doesn't want that to happen. It's okay if he's a jerk so at least give her one!

Oh, why was she destined to have an eagle fight with handsome guys, who have different charms?

She felt the moisture in her eyes again, but she clenched her teeth and held it in. Yes, if she tries so hard, she will be able to see at least one person. She immediately got up and found a piece of paper and a pen.

Fortunately, there were papers and pens lined up on the table. Sitting on a chair and holding a pen, she immediately began to write down the male characters in this novel.

Yeah, let's find out how many homos are there in this empire!

Fortunately, however, she was the only woman who was successful in this Empire. Since the Emperor is not married, there is no Empress, and of course, there will never be a Princess. Also, there is no Duke family left because the Emperor killed them all when he ascended to the throne. That's why Arietta, the lady of the venerable Marquis of Adelheim, is the first lady of the Empire.