𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈

- ˏˋ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜
𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮.

Senpai, if you could
please meet me at the
rooftop after school. There
is something I have to
speak to you about.

- (Y/N) <3

Ah seriously! How could I have the guts to do this?! Am I going to slip this note into his locker and hope he shows up?

Yes.

I mean, I only live once and It's now or never.

Sighing, I pace back and forth in front of the small locker and finally build up the courage to do so, Though I was caught in the act by my two dumbass best friends.

❝ Whatcha doin' (Y/N)?!~ ❞ Kiyomi asks, popping up in front of me, placing herself between the locker and I. She had a grin, a glint of mischief in those violet eyes of hers.

I hid the note behind me, but it was quickly snatched away. Turning around, I glared at Emiko, who only smirked.

Emiko flipped her hair back, bringing the note up to read it. Her azure eyes scanned the small paper. All of a sudden she bursts into laughter.

❝ Oh my!~ Kiyomi! Our little (Y/N) is finally going to confess to Yukio senpai! So grown up. ❞

My eyebrow twitched in annoyance. They suck. Hah! Are they even my best friends?
Shouldn't they be cheering me on to get the boy I am crushing on? It seemed to me that they are just making fun of me.

❝ Y'all shut up! Yukio senpai may be near- ❞

❝ Oh? (Y/N)? ❞ I froze.

Not just me, but those idiots too. Did I just lose the opportunity to confess? Ah! Things just don't always go as planned.

Turning to him, a nervous smile forms on my lips as I waved hello.

❝ Y-Yukio senpai. . . hello. ❞ I greet, bowing politely. There he stood, dark gaze on mine. He was quite the serious guy, rarely smiled or spoke, very smart and handsome. To me, it seemed like he was straight out of a manga.

For some reason, he seems to tolerate me.

Yukio had told me so too. He said I was
" Alright. "

❝ Hm. . . You're in the way. ❞ He pointed to the locker all three of us were blocking. I moved though Emiko shoves the note on my hand and turns to look at me, winking. She walked to him, tapping his shoulder.

' what the hell is she up to now? ' I thought.

Kiyomi and I stare at each other for a brief second, shrugging.

❝ Hey, Yukio. ❞ Now, his attention was solely on Emiko. He rose an eyebrow and dusted the area where she had touched him.

❝ What? ❞ Emiko now looked around and spotted a group of guys all hanging out by the school stairs. Emiko points to them. His eyes look in that direction.