𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 ( P.2 )

- ˏˋ 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆'𝘀 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗸𝗲.

Crazy how I let such a thing happen to me. And just like he said, he didn't let me go. I was stuck with him for a good while until he decided to walk me home. I did tell him I was very much capable of doing so myself, yet he insisted.

Nope.

There was no way to get rid of him now.

A few days later I am once again back on the rooftop. This time I wasn't alone, that dumb delinquent who now makes my heart thump like crazy is with me. He was the one who dragged me here against my will.

He grins widely, exposing those sharp canines of his as he lays his head on my lap. Seriously, what got him so happy this afternoon? I look ahead, arms crossed over my chest, feeling annoyed.

After taking a math quiz and flipping books I was just about ready to go home and call it a day. A small nap after school sounded GREAT.

Haah. Everything was ruined now.

❝ Let's go for a ride on my bike, yeah? ❞ He suggested to which my eyes widened.

❝ No. That's scary. Nope. ❞ I push his head away, making Baji scowl and grunt. He sat up, rubbing his head.

There was no chance in HELL I was getting on a bike. I've seen the charts of both injuries and deaths because of motorbike accidents. There was no way I'd become part of a statistic.

❝ Quit bein' scared. I won't even drive
fast besides you'll be holding onto me. C'mon! ❞ He smirks, sliding closer to me. Judging by his dumb look, he is imagining me holding onto him tightly for dear life.

Hah! What an idiot! Does he think he'll change my mind just because he says he'll drive slowly? Everyone says that yet that is the first thing they do.

As I was thinking, he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

❝ Ow! Wait- No! I don't wanna!! ❞ I whine almost like a child.

I tried my best to escape, but his grip on my hand was tight as he dragged me out of campus and right where his bike was. He hopped on it and turned it on, the loud noise making my ears ring.

A low chuckle escaped the ravenette's lips.

DANG, IT!!

He grabbed a helmet and handed it to me.

He only had one.

❝ What about you? ❞

❝ Nah, I'll be alright. ❞ Baji answered, watching me put it on. He reached out to secure it and then pat the empty spot behind him. Hesitating for a few seconds, I finally gave in. I awkwardly wrap my arms around this torso and tightly grip his uniform shirt.

I hear him chuckle once more.

And we all of a sudden took off.