The Banks

While Mary went into hibernation, Jane and Michael continued to grow on earth.  Michael was a pretentious snot who was never taught that women have rights. Jane worked for child protective services, trying to undo the cycle her parents created for other kids.  Michael bad children with a hot ass women, his EX wife, who turned out to be having an affair.  Of course she got custody of the children, and went to live in the country with her cousin, making her quit her job and become a nanny.

This ex wife, Elsa, had moved from Europe, she was insanely wealthy.  As soon as the divorce was settled she was set to move her and her children back there. Her sister Anna was irrelevant and was only used to take care of the children before she got tuberculosis and died, whoopsies. 

Elsa was caught up in her court case, for her divorce.  Elsa was doing everything to protect her children from her son of a bitch ex husband, except for, of course, actually paying attention to them.

Elsa's children were in great need, but Mary was still in hibernation. Would this be enough to finally wake her from her slumber and re-awaken her lesbian fantasies?

Elsa had started her affair long before marrying Michael.  Her affair had been with no ordinary man, but an ordinary woman.  This woman was no other than Jane Banks.

It was a cold October night. Elsa was used to the cold. The cold never bothered her anyway. Jane was biking back from her job protecting the children. Unfortunately, Jane was a clumsy ho, and crashed her bike. She veered off course, her trajectory pointing straight at Elsa's tits. Jane did six flips on her bike before eating sand. Elsa, being the concerned person she was(not counting children of course), offered to walk her home and tend to her wounds. She knew a thing or two about medics. She had watched greys anatomy at least once.

Elsa helped walk Jane home, and the maid let her stay with Jane in her room to care for her wounds.  This is where Michael first caught sight of her, he was drunk, and the attraction was intense, at least before he blacked out.