eleven

Not that I was miss but anyways I'm back 🌚.

The moments their entrance door fall open, Tae flinch slightly while soobin steady his held on the gun .

He winks at tae before running to the  other side of the room as he watch five of the opponent team walk inside the house with gun pointed at tae who was staring back ......with no impression .

Tae make eye contact with soobin who motion him to point his gun back at them so he did .

"will never believe Jeon is hiding such a beauty like you to himself ".one of the men chuckled but his body fall limp on the floor instantly .

No sounds but he was shot on the head directly .

They starts panicking as they all starts looking around where they spotted soobin who winks at them before firing the remaining four .

But he celebrated too early because bunch of the men run inside the house and Tae can't help but to be scare.

"mama go upstairs".soobin said sterning making Tae look at him confusedly because of the guns that was pointed at him .

"they won't shoot you mama , they need you alive to get to dad so now walk".soobin said he was now shooting because the men has realise where he was standing so they were shooting at him at high rate .

Tae nods his head timidly as he take one step towards the stairs but flinch when a body fall just right at his feet , he gulp seeing a red Dot on his chest .

Then he sighs in relieve and smiles softly when he sees the red dot moving to make a heart sign .

"Yeonjunie".he murmured and continue walking upstairs not minding the rapidly gun shots going on behind him .

Their once arranged living room is now a total mess but that's least of his worry right now .

He sees soobin cursing loudly when the pillar he was hiding behind was pull down because of bullets.

Leaving the boy exposed to the enemies as they were more in number than him .

Yeonjun was shooting from his hidden place too but the enemies really came prepared and out numbered them .

Tae eyes went when he sees a gun point directly at soobin head , he didn't think much twice before shooting the guy in the head but he was late because the guy has also fire his gun already .

The bullet grazes past soobin shoulder and he let out a painful wince and look at tae who was staring at him with teary eyes .

"Taehyung !!" tae never felt much relieved in his life when he heard hoseok's voice and the male walk inside with his boys taking down the enemies gang almost instantly .

They didn't kill them but wound them hard enough to stay still in one place .Tae sighs as he quickly run towards soobin who was already walking towards him .

"mama are you fine ??".soobin ask worriedly as he cup tae's face not minding the painful mark on his own shoulder .

Tae smack his head harshly .

"stop worrying about me for a second idiot , you are hurt !"..Tae sob silently touching the wound but flinch back when soobin hiss painfully .

"soobin-ah you are hurt ".soobin smile hearing yeonjun worried voice as he walk closer to them.

Hoseok was cleaning off the whole mess with his boys as he already sent some to help out the Jeon's mafia house also .

Soobin arm was hurting but he was more hurt by the tears that was rolling down tae's cheeks , he hates it .