1:Relax🦋

It's 6pm now Mya just finished her computer works, shutting down her computer she dragged herself to her bathroom and got into the shower.
After shower she rub on some lotion and put on a pair of booty shorts with some matching sleeveless tank top........
She then walked down to the kitchen to make herself and her boyfriend Oscar some food......
Oscar and Mya we're high school besties but unfortunately they caught feelings for each other and now live together... Mya's parents did not allow her to move in with Oscar but she managed to convince her but as for Oscar's parents they loved Mya as their own daughter.....
______________
20 minutes later
Mya finished her cooking and sat on their couch feeling comfy she begin to dose off till there was a knock on the door she quickly shot her eyes open excited to see her man.she quickly open her door greeting him with a hug he bend down and peak her lips but the kiss got heated that's until Mya decided to pull away from the kiss
"Hey to you" said Mya
"Heyy baby
How's your day been mamas"Oscar stated with a smirk
"Go take a shower bae " Mya said giggling while Oscar smacked her ass.....
Mya was heating up the food when Oscar came downstairs wearing nothing but grey sweatpants with his gold cross necklace ( the one he always wears) he snaked his hands around her waist while placing wet kisses on her neck she let out a small moan Oscar turned her facing him and kissed her soft lips " food's ready bae " she said Oscar kissed her one last time and before winking at her and taking their plates to the  living room

Oscar watch Mya while she eat ( kinda creepy tho anyways) even though the tv was on it was an award silence between them.....he waited for Mya to finish her food before taking her plate and placing it at the sink and running back to Mya and bringing her to their bedroom and placing her on the bed....he gets between her legs and started to kiss her neck leaving visible hickeys down her collarbone claiming her he then came back to kiss her lips she moaned into the kiss and bite his bottom lip wich made his member to grow inside his pants " Oscar baby I'm tried" Mya stared weakly "relax mama let me take care of you" Oscar said who's now kissing on her inner...he took off her shorts and panties and started to devour her pussy her split her pussy lips with his long finger and sucked her clit earning soft moans from his girlfriend... Mya throws her head back ,eyes rolled to the back of her head while her moans get louder ....he kept on sucking and fucking her with his tongue.... Her legs started shaking as her climax began to grow he then insert two fingers inside her making her moan and arch her back "mhmm baby... yessss just like that don't stop " she moaned out Oscar chuckled sending vibration which made her orgasm hard... He was still eating her out which made her pushed his head but he held a strong grip around her thighs...he kissed her pussy one last time before coming back kissing her letting her taste her self..... Oscar then pulled his pants reveling his now fully grown dick....he entered her while kissing her passionately Mya moaned at the sight of him being inside her, it felt so good to her, he stroke in and out slowly teasing her but Mya's patients left the chat. She wrapped her legs around his hips making him go deeper he chuckled at her actions and pounded hard onto her making her squealed and grab onto his biceps while he drill her tight pussy" you like daddy's dick being deep inside you baby" Oscar gritted while giving her slow yet powerful strokes.. Mya couldn't speak her mouth was now formed a "o" shape her moans were silent as she gripped the sheets.....Oscar pulled out and switch the position....now Mya was in a " face down ass up "position she couldn't move Oscar had his grip around her hips while he pounds onto her "say mamas you didn't answer my question " Mya just nodded " words baby use your words" yes yesssss papi i....i do....." Mya managed to let her words out while reaching her 2 orgasm " daddy I'm gonna cummm  fuck fuck fuck" Mya moaned " hold it mamas wait for daddy" Oscar growled " I....i can't " said Mya Oscar lean down to her ear and whispered" cum for me mamas,cum on papi's dick "he grunted"fuckkkkk papi " Mya screamed out as she squirted and cum at the same time  few strokes later she felt warm liquid inside her making her moan his name again they both collapsed while his dick still inside her  sounds of skin clapping stopped and heavy breathing and panting filled the room.....Oscar then chuckled and pulled out of Mya making her giggle and gasp at the same time ......he them went to the bathroom and came back with a warm cloth to clear her up only to see Mya knocked out while his cum dripping out of her pussy he chuckled again cleaning her off and getting in bed with her.....her pulled her closer to him and kissed her cheek....he dosed off before saying "i love you mama,more then anything".......

Heyyy y'all hope you enjoy ma story......I'm sorry for any mistakes.....this is a smut I'll do a cute or something like dat next time... Pls vote....i love you and be save.....uhh and if y'all want a personalized one just tell me your name,what type of story and gimme a lil scenario like where is it and all .......love y'all bitches 😝✌️ peace