2:🦋 jealous🦋

Jay, your brother is hosting a party at your house since your parents are away

11:20pm
Your pov:

Ughhh this party is so lame..i said as i took a sip from my Hennessy.... Jay is hosting a party and all of his friends are here except for Oscar......see me and Oscar are a thing something like friends with benefits but I kinda have feelings for him low key but he doesn't have to know..... I was getting myself some drink when i felt cold big hands wrapped around my waist....i turn around seeing Oscar's signature smile...i smiled back at him and pulling him closer peaking at his lips a few time...
Me: heyy
Oscar: hey mami how you been
Me: good, it's so boring in here
Oscar: well i can change that * rubs your inner thigh*
Me: shut upp you're nasty
Oscar:* chuckles* that's now what you said last night mi reina
I rolled my eyes at his statement and pulled him for a dance..... We danced for 20 minutes then i went to use the restroom.....i came back from the restroom only to see some puta holding onto Oscar's bicep and flirting with him.....now ik he's not mine but it kinda hurts yk....i just went up to my room and started changing my clothes into some pyjamas.....i heard knock at the door but i ignore it still trying to get my dress off .....i heard the door opened and shut i turn around seeing Oscar walking towards me
Me: what do you want Oscar go back to your hoe and have fun
Oscar: aye mami slow down with that attitude of yours before you get fucked
Me: mane get out of my way
Oscar: no
I pushed him off him making him trip a little
Me: omg I'm so-

before I say anything he pulled me by my arm and we started making out he tapped my thigh asking me to jump into his hands he carried me and pushed me against the cold wall my body shivers as he started trailing kissed down my neck..... he then put me on the bed and started taking out my clothes and i start to take off  his shirt leaving him in his boxers..... right now i was completely naked he kissed me from my collarbone to my inner thigh and licked my pussy once before walking to my closet and came back with a rose vibrator (iykyk😏) turning it on  and putting it on my clit ...then he licked my pussy up and down flickering your tongue and slurping my juices..... i was moaning so loud when he put two fingers inside me and stroked my pussy while sucking on my clit and with that i cum so hard till my legs shaking...he chuckled sending vibration which made me carve him more....i pulled him by his shirt and kissed him ....he groned into the kiss when i put my hand into his boxers and started to stroke him....he roughly pinned my hand above my head with one hand and removing his boxers.....his 10 inch dick sprung out....I'm never used to his saiz he never puts his whole thing into me but this time he rammed and started pounding onto me" fuckk papi ssslow d-down'...i moaned out .....he kept on pounding onto me till i cum....he then switched position...he position me sideways and fucked me in a slow teasing pace...."papi I'm gonna c-"....."hold it mamas"..."hold it for me" he groned out cutting me off.......papi p-plese o can't h-hold it "Ahhhhh fuck,fuck ,fuck " and with that i released my 3 orgasm....."why you so stubborn" he gritted out....." I'm sorry daddy" i said out breathless......he pulled it out and switch the position again putting me on my knees and my head pressed onto the bed..... he took the rose vibrator and placed it on my clit while slowly entering me..."mhmm fuck baby you so wet and tight for me"..... He moaned out....rn i was a super moaning mess my legs we're shaking, i don't think I'll be able to talk or walk...."papiii fuckkkkkkkk ahhhh fuck" i was close to my climax....."me too baby go ahead cumm for me" he groned in my ears which made me cum instantly.....we both came together and he pulled out laying down beside me....
Oscar( out of no where):" i pushed her away she doesn't mean non to me i love you and only you mamas" he said out breathless
Wait a damn minute 😂 wait a damn minute.......did he just say i love you...."gasp mentally"
Me : Oscar did you really mean that o-
He cuts me out and pulled me closer towards him
Oscar: yes mi reina i really mean it i have feelings for you,i love you
Me: i love you too papi
I gave him a kiss and lay down with him....5 minutes later we both dosed off

________________
Next morning

I woke up and saw Oscar all up in my face i giggled and pushed him off me a little and took a shower.....and went down to see my brother mocking me "fuck pappiiiiii" i was so embarrassed...i just laughed and ran upstairs bring Oscar some food...

Heyyy y'all thank you so much for the vote fon my previous chapter even though it's just 3 i preciate it so much muah😘.....ik i said I'll do a cute imagine but for some personal reasons i did a smut one i promise more cute imagine will be coming soon
Stay save,love y'all....🦋✨🦋✨