Part 35: New island

-Mewtwo: He of the neck handle for easy carrying-

Watching the news of the powerful trainer, Mewtwo looked at his mind slave Nurse Joy "That one. I wish for that one."

"Yes master." She bowed and nodded as Mewtwo steepled his fingers, soon everything would be complete, and he would remake this world.

-Ash: The man who has far more titles than is necessary-

"What do you mean we can't get to new island?!" an angry trainer shouted at an Officer Jenny as they all waited in a building by the shore.

"The storm is just too dangerous." The officer said with a frown.

"Not for me." Ash smiled happily, "Come on Amy, Giselle." Stepping outside and ignoring the curious crowd and irate Jenny, Ash sent out Zapdos "Hey buddy, can you get us to New Island?"

"Dos!"

"Thanks." Ash beamed as he and his girlfriends climbed on and enjoyed a romantic flight through the storm...well it was romantic for him at least, he got to kiss his girlfriends. With the power of Zapdos, they got there within the span of only a couple minutes, a woman he recognized as a Nurse Joy but with glazed eyes greeting them. "Are you alright?" Ash asked her as she continued to look at him with lifeless eyes. "Boop. He poked her as her eyes cleared.

"Run! You have to flee this place! There's a powerful Pokémon here who controlled me! Mewtwo! The clone of Mew!" the now free Nurse joy exclaims frantically.

"That sounds awesome!" Ash beamed, "Amy, Giselle, come on, I want to battle him!" throwing his girlfriends over his shoulder, Ash ran in, ignoring the protests of the now free Nurse Joy. Inside, he saw who he guessed was Mewtwo, it was pale white and green.

"Hey, I'm here to battle you!" Ash beamed.

"You will have to face my own Pokémon. Blastoise, Venasaur, and Charizard." Mewtwo snapped his weird orb ball fingers as said three Pokémon with weird tribal markings rose from the floor.

"Sounds good. Blastoise, use skull bash. Venasaur, use vine whip. Charizard, use flamethrower." Ash ordered happily. The tribal marked Pokémon are now knocked out in a wall.

"Impossible!" Mewtwo gaped in shock.

"Nope." Ash smiled as he walked over to Mewtwo. "You need a hug." Squish.

"Gack!" Mewtwo fainted from the strength of the bear hug.

"...Too much?" Ash asked his girlfriends who just shrugged amused.

"Mew!" looking up he saw a shiny mew waving at him.

"Awesome! Hi Mew, I'm Ash." He shook hands with the tiny legendary, "Wanna be friends?"

"Mew!" the creation Pokémon looked thrilled and flew down to grab two pokeballs, using one to catch Mewtwo and the other himself.

"...Cool! More Pokémon!"