Chapter 2

Hey guys I'm back with the next chapter yay!!! Is the book good I hope you like it. Now back to the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to my alarm going off, I shifted on the bed and stood up. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I looked hideous with red puffy eyes.
I started crying right when I got home, I must have fallen asleep.

I turned on the faucet and splashed my face. I started stripping and turned on the shower, when the shower was warm enough I stepped in.

~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~

I just finished getting dressed and was walking down to the bus stop, as usual Cartman and Kyle were fighting. I looked to the side and seen Kenny staring of in the distance, it looked like he was smiling a little.

I walked up next to Kenny and stared at my feet waiting for Kenny to notice me. But instead of Kenny noticing me Cartman did. "Hey fag where did you run off to crying like a pussy, your boyfriend."

I started feeling tears come to my eyes, I looked down. He is right I'm just a pussy, crying because I didn't want my feelings out. suddenly I feel an arm go around my waist "Hey leave him alone before I beat the shit out of you."

"Why are you defending him are you his boyfriend" Cartman said " And what if I am" Kenny defended. Cartmans face cringed in disgust "Fuck this shit I'm goin home"

When Cartman was out of sight Kenny looked down checking on his blonde angel. I looked up with teary eyes and a small blush "T-thank y-y-you K-kenny"
I said happy he defended me and more happy that he said he was my boyfriend.

Just then the bus pulled up
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To be continued. Sorry it was so short, was this chapter good I hope it was I think it's terrible if you want more comment I might continue but I want motivation from you guys so in tell next time. BYE

Comment and Vote