Chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first story, I love Kenny and butters and there's not that many bunny story's. Sooo I'm making one, but you got to trust me on making it better along the way :;('');:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is Butters I'm in the first year of high school. 'S-should I tell him now?!' 'B-but how?!'. And I'm in love with Kenny.

"Morning Jew" said Cartman with his usual smirk."Shut up fatass" Kyle and Cartman continued with there fight until they noticed me.

"What do you want butters" said Cartman annoyed with being called fat when he is clearly 'big boned'."Um w-well I j-just wanted to um, never mind!" I said running away.

"What the hell" said Cartman looking confused as to why butters was blushing and waiting by their lockers.

~~~~~~~~~Later on~~~~~~~~~

Kenny sat at the lunch table with his usual friends, day dreaming about a certain stuttering blonde. How cute he gets when he blushes, I just want to kiss him all over, every crevice and curv- "KENNY" shouted Cartman snapping Kenny out of his fantasies "What!" Kenny snapped annoyed that Cartman snapped him out of his beautiful fantasies about the blonde.

"What did you do this week end" Cartmen stopped to laugh "did you have a threesome" Cartman said" stifling his laughter. Kenny knew that people thought he was a poor slut, but he wasn't. "Shut the hell up fatass". Kenny said walking away

"I'm not fat I'm big boned!" Yelled Cartmen across the cafeteria as kenny was leaving. 'I need a smoke' thought kenny.

As Kenny was walking along the hallway he saw his cute blonde angel talking to Tweek and Craig. "Hey guys" said Kenny "hey" they all
said in unison.

"What you talking bout" asked Kenny
"Well w-we were t-talking about a p-party coming up" said Butters blushing and stuttering like usual around Kenny, which Kenny thought was cute.

"Are you going to go" asked kenny, "Well me and Tweek are going" said Craig in his monotone voice, Tweek nodding in agreement. "What about you butters, are you going" Kenny asked, hoping his cute blonde will say yes. "Well ga le of course!" Butters said excited.

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~

Butters was in class gazing at Kenny's back, they had math together. Butters would write 'B+K' in his notebook but would erase it away before anyone could see it, especially Cartman who sat behind butters. He knew if Cartman seen this he would tell kenny and everyone. I would be a laughing stock. 'I don't want to be a laughing stock.'

My eyes began to get glossy and teary, I think kenny noticed because he turned around and asked if I was alright. Of course I couldn't tell him I was crying over being a laughing stock if my feeling ever got out. I nod my head whispering a small "Im fine".

"Are you sure, we ca-" kenny was interrupted by the bell signaling class was over. I hurried to get my stuff and leave, but when I was almost free kenny grabbed my arm. My face lit a dark shade of red, I tried to pull away but it was useless since kenny was obviously stronger then me. I soon gave up on trying to pry from Kenny's hold, I sighed and said "I'm alright I-I have t-to get home or I-I will get grounded for being late"

Kenny sighed and let go, he watched the boy run down the hall. He need to know what's wrong with butters, he wants to know if his buttercup is ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THAT IS IT, my first bunny story. I hope you enjoyed I will try to post as much as I can but do to school it may be troublesome. So until next time
(=^-ω-^=)

Comment and Vote