36:Divided Teams Pt. 3

⊱⋅ ─ 36: DIVIDED TEAMS PT. 3

It had been approximately ten hours since they have been attacked with fireballs. They don't exactly know when the next attack would come, everyone agreed to keep going forward, but Felix had other ideas.

"We can't just keep going," Felix said, everyone in the same vehicle turning to him with questionable looks, "if we get there, my family would be endangered, you know how Taeyong is."

"Then what about us?" Changbin tilted his head at the freckled male, "We can't just sacrifice ourselves to just save your family, we have a mission to do, a country to save from self-destruction."

"Felix, think this through," Seungmin interjected, "if Jaehyun sent your sister and the rest of your family somewhere out there, I'm sure Yuta helped by giving a tracker blocking device or something that could help your family be out of Taeyong's radar." He said, "And if Yuta did give such device, it'd take time for Taeyong to breach that, the Nakamoto Tech never disappoints, especially the prototypes."

"We'll speed up the drive if that's what you want, Felix," Minho said, looking at Felix through the rearview mirror, "Don't worry, we'll get there before sun down."

"Well, luck might not be by our side, guys," they heard Gaho speak from the walkie talkie, "there's an electric fence up ahead, it's in the way of our route to Felix's family's house."

"Hell no." Felix stared up at the electric fence for what seemed like forever. The sun glared down on the top of their heads, the others took cover using anything they could use, an extra shirt, a blanket, anything. Everyone had went off from the cars and now took refuge on the greens, all trying to catch up on their sleep.

"Staring at it won't make the electric flow stop, you know," Seungmin said, leaning onto the car, arms crossed and camera in his hands, the camera beeped and he took a picture of the fence. "We have to find a way to get through, and fast."

"Let's go over it," Hyunjin suggested, only to get a snarl from Seungmin.

"You're out of your mind, Hyunjin," Seungmin stated, then he pointed at a warning sign, "see that I know I'm smart enough to know that the electricity from that fence can't kill, but I'm not as idiotic enough to jump over and not care if I would have any complications within my body later."

"That's why you're here, right?" Hyunjin replied, then proceeded to approach the fence.

Felix was about to stop Hyunjin, "Hey, what are you doing?"

"Hyunjin, get back here!" Chan warned, but the latter did not listen.

As the others kept scolding Hyunjin to not do his crazy stunt, Seungmin's camera beeped for the fifteen minutes timer, he fished out his camera from his bag and stepped back making sure that the camera was right on angle.

A plan that would lead to a fight popped into Seungmin's head. The lad fixated the camera perfectly to where Hyunjin was standing closely to the electric fence, the others trying to stop him, and as he snapped a photo, he mocked, "Oh look, I captured a photograph before a tragic incident," Seungmin said, looking at the picture as it was the most exquisite thing that he's ever seen, he looked up and now Hyunjin was glaring at him.

"What did you just say?" Hyunjin growled under his breath.

"How do you want to be seen on television, Hyunjin?" Seungmin mocked further, "But I can't guarantee that you'd be in very good shape."

"Say that again, you little shit!" Hyunjin yelled, now angry as he marched towards Seungmin, taking the camera and throwing it down to the ground. "You saying you want me dead? Huh? Motherfucker?" Hyunjin pushed Seungmin harshly.