eight

Megan

"Open your mouth Bey

"Open your mouth Bey." I said gently.

Beyoncé looked at me and frowned as she slightly opened her. She grabbed my wrist and tried to control my pouring pace as I fed her Hennessy straight out the bottle. I watched her swallow the mouth full I had given her as she clenched her eyes closed.

"I'm gonna be fucked up in the morning." She said moving between my legs.

I sat down in the hot tub all the way letting the water go up to my breasts.

"You'll be fine." I tell Beyoncé.

"I'm getting hot." She complained.

"You're in a hot tub, drinking Hennessy." I laugh softly.

"I was tryna be cute and romantic, sip on some wine- you bought all this liquor." Bey said sliding her hands up and down my back.

"You ready to get out?" I ask feeling a little too hot myself.

Bey looked at me and nodded as she stood up. We both carefully got out the hot tub making sure not to soak the floor. I reached for towel and wrapped it around me. The cold air made me shiver a little bit so I sat down on the bed to get used to the air. Beyoncé walked up to me with water dripping down her shiny skin. I bit my lip as she put her hands on my knees and opened my legs so that she can stand between them.

"You're so pretty." She complimented me with her eyes locked on my face.

"That's all you." I say grabbing her ass.

"Take this towel off." Bey commanded.

"I don't wanna get the bed wet,"

"The bed is gonna get regardless, trust me.." Beyoncé slyly said making me mentally drool. "Now take it off." She slurred a little bit.

"Giselle you're drunk—"

"Just tipsy. I'm aware of myself." She assured me.

I guess I was moving too slow cause she grabbed the towel and pulled it off of me. I watched it and laughed as if landed right in the hot tub. Beyoncé pushed down slowly onto the bed and grabbed the rim of my thong pulling it off my legs. I helped her halfway and then kicked it off at my ankles.

My legs were open and all Beyoncé could see was dripping wet womanhood. She looked at it as if it was the most perfect thing she's seen in her entire life.

"Can I?" She asked still not looking at my face.

I nod slowly and lay my head on the bed. Beyoncé grabbed my thighs and kissed them as she slid a finger inside of me. She pulled it back out and sucked on it moaning softly.

"Damn I like the way you taste." She said making me blush.

She lifted up my legs to get a better angle as she started to slowly caress my clit with her tongue. My eyes slowly closed on their own and i started to pant like a dog feeling myself throb. I've never felt anything like this before.