PART 29

Tahir kiss todta h aur apna aur y/n ka forehead saath me rakhta h. Phir vo y/n ki annkhon me dekhkar bolta h.

(Mujhe smut hindi me likhna nhi aata toh please English ke saath hi kaam chalalo.

Sorry!!!!................)

Tahir- y/n you are making me go crazy.....I want to control but it's getting hard.....

Tahir says intimately and seductively.

You- who told you to control tahir ji?

After listening to y/n 's words Tahir looks at her and then at her lips. He stared them for awhile and then finally collapses her with his.

They again start kissing passionately as tahir takes the lead again and inserts his tongue in y/n's mouth. Y/n opens her mouth and let's tahir do whatever he wants.it was getting hard for both of them to control each other now.  They wanted to be one. They wanted to maek each other as their and they wanted to feel the love each one of them had for the other.

Tahir breaks the kiss after sometime and then starts kissing her jaw , and neck,making it's way down and down.

He starts kissing her collarbone which was easily accessible to him due to y/n's deep cut neck on her dress. Tahir bites y/n's soft spot as she moans and arches her back. Tahir holds her both of the hands and intertwines them with his on either side of y/n's head.

Then tahir sucks that spots and leaves wet kisses all along the collarbone, while removing the straps of the dress and placing it on either side of her hands.

Then tahir moves his lips downwards to her cleavage, biting, sucking and kissing it all the way. And leaving dark purplish hickeys over her body.

The room is now filled with y/n's moans all over. She tightly holds Tahir's hands aa it was her furst time experiencing all this.

As for tahir, he was also experiencing it for the first time. Earlier he was so engrossed in studies and business that he never paid attention to these sexual desires but when y/n came in his life, he started feeling some electric current in his body which made him feel hot and needy everybody he saw y/n but he wanted to make everything clear before taking any step. He wanted to confirm whether it is just attraction or habit or he truly loves y/n. But as soon as he realixed he loves y/n he wanted to be with her as fast as possible. And now that the moment had cone when he and y/n was going to be one , he was feeling very happy and the same goes for y/n.

Tahir leaves y/n 's hands and holds her up by her waist. He then removes y/n's dress and throws it away on the floor. Y/n looks at tahir and then at her naked body which was only covered in inners now. She immediately covers herself with her small hands. Tahir smiles warmly and holds her both hands.

Tahir- don't worry, I'll be gentle.

Tahir says as y/n nods and lays diwn again removing her hands from her body. Tahir gets up and removes all his clothes except for his boxers. Then he again hovers over y/n and starts kussing her all the way down.

He holds her by her waist and kisses her inner thighs. Y/n closes her eyes, feeling the sexual tension building in her. Tahir holds her up and unclips get bra from the vavk and then throws it away on the ground.

He lays her down gently and then removes her panties too. He then stares at her body shamelessly. When y/n feels cold air on her body  ,she opens her eyes and sees tahir staring at her shamelessly. Her cheeks turn pink . Tahir smirks seeing her reaction . He bends down and licks her cheeks seductively sending millions of butterflies in her stomach.

Tahir- baby, are you sure about this? I can stop it you are not ready.

He says whuch makes y/n ease up. She looks at tahir and cups his face. Then she brings his face closer to her and catches his lips with her, telling him that she's ready.

Tahir smiles and kisses her passionatly while completing hovering on her.

Tahir- then , ket me maje yiu mine today, babygirl.

You- yes,..d...daddy.

Tahir smirks and removes his boxers.

As soon as he removes hus boxers, his bulge comes out and y/n's eyes widens.

You- h...how will it fit me?

Tahir- don't worry....I will help you adjust.

He says and slams himself into her. Y/n arches her back up and hold tahir by his shoulders. Tahir holds her hands above her head by his one hand and then starts moving himself in her. Y/n moans smas she feels herself getting wet at every touch of tahir. Tahir moves slowly and slowly so that y/n could adjust to his size.

He bites y/n's nipples and then sucks it ans then kisses it. He massages the other one with his hand as licking the saliva he left over her boobs.

You- t..tahir ji.....

Tahur- yes, babygirl .....

You- f..... Faster

Tahir- as you say....

Then tahir starts moving faster and thrusting in y/n . Y/n holds Tahir's neck and shoulders and digs her nail in them , leaving millions of nail marks on his neck and shoulders. Tahir doesn't say anything coz he knows how it feels for a woman.

You- t..tahi.. .ji...I'm ..about..to...c..cum

Tahir- me too.

Then tahir thrust himself in y/n and both of them cum at the same time. Then tahir flops over y/n breathing heavily as she does the same.

Then he removes his member out of her slowly and lays diwn next to her, who is still breathing heavily after all that heavy exercise.

Tahir smiles warmly and pulls her closer to him , embracing her and keeping her head over his chest . He kisses her forehead and hugs her tightly. Y/n wraps her hand around Tahir's naked body and smiles shyly

Tahir- I love you y/n.

You- I love you too Tahir ji.