Chapter 16

A/n: Hello Hellloooo it's been a while!! Here is chapter 16,I believe that the serie (season 2) will follow up afte this chapter but first we have to tackle Kanao's and Y/n's mission.....ahh...Storm breathing and Flower breathing.....

Let me teach yall something :D

To see if the butterfly is a male or female,look at the black stripes on their wings (veins) males have thinner lines while females have thicker!

Alright,I have wasted your time enough now,time to get started,enjoy!

*ahem*

A/n: *ahem* I...I have to make the low voice.... *ahem*

*ahem*

Recap:

Last time in,Walk in the Storm

-/-

'I guess our wish came out Kanao,Oyakata-sama said it takes half a day to reach Taijusu,we can go now and arrive around night time,maybe we can finish the mission this night'.She stated.

'....'.Kanao nodded

'Great,lets go'.Y/n said

Both girls went on their mission this day

This time

Tsuguko's mission arc pt.1

Kanao and I walked to the gates as the butterflies flyed around Kanao,she smiled and let on rest on her finger.

I giggled

'Oh!'.I said,as two pretty wings came to view. Kanao let the butterfly on her finger fly away.She flipped her coin in the air and it landed on her hand. She smiled and turned to me.

'Blue Limenitis arthemis,she likes you'. Kanao said.

'....*flaps wings*....'. Butterfly did.

I slowly brought my pointer finger to my nose,the butterfly got of my nose and landed on my finger.

I smiled

'I guess your right,that you know what type of butterfly she is is amazing Kanao-chan!'.I said,smiling. She tilled her head.

'...you are fine with me calling you Kanao-chan,right? I-if not I will say Kanao'. I said.

'She nodded with her eyes closed.

'I guess your fine with me using Kanao-chan'.I said,I sighed out. I smiled and looked at the butterfly.

'She reminds me of Muichiro-kun......from teal from blue to black...'.I said.

she nodded.

'We should get on track now,Lets do our best Kanao-chan!'.I said,letting the butterfly go. She nodded and begin to run a bit.

We ran in a market on the way,we had to slow down and walk throught the maze of stalls and people.

While we ran I begin to think,it will take half a day to get there.....We left in the afternoon,soooo that means that we will arrive the next day,either in the morning or afternoon if we take a break in the night.I just hope we get there soon.....maybe we can save people!

20.00

'Oh,Kanao-chan! Y/n-chan!'. A sweet voice yelled out. I turned to the direction and saw