Chapter 22

Recap:

Last time in Walk in the Storm

-/-

I guess I know now why he has three wives,wouldn't even be surprised if his wives are also this beautiful...

'From now on you will be calles *points at Tanjiro* Sumiko *points at Zenitsu* Zenko *points at Inosuke* Inoko *points at me*F/n'.Uzui-san said. (F/n- Fake name)

One for one we walked out,time to sell ourself away to brothels

This time

Entertainment District arc: Welcome to the Brothel!

-:-

Y/n's POV

'M-my my....Now these four are certainly........uh,quite homely girls aren't they?

' *rub eyes*....N-no,I don't think we can......'

'Isn't there any way you can consider,you haven't even seen what they can and their beauty......these two are quite the.....hardworker and knows how to sew fine clothes..I believe that under your wing,they will become diamonds that will shine out...'

I kept smiling as I remember what Uuzi-san told us

Flashback

'Oi brats,remember...when you enter a House,keep a low profile,that will make the job easier'.Uzui-san said as we walked through the place filled with people.

Flashback ends

Can't blame him for not knowing the price to sell a princess out,he would be decapitated.......

'Well I guess their won't be a problem if we took two,my my forgive my child,I was so stund by your friends ug-b-beauty I didn't even see you......I believe we can take the girl on the left and the girl in the center,they look very obedient'.The women said with  blush.

'Well,please take care of them'.Uzui-san said.

'Please take care of us!/I promise to work as hard as I can!'.

Tanji-Sumiko employed!

Y/-R/n is employed!

I waved Inosuke and Zenitu good bye as we walked behind the owners.

...

'Now,let me see those faces without make up'.The women said as she wiped the make up off.

'Please don't think anything of my vermillion mark!!'.I screamed in my head.

'Waaaaaa,pretty.....Darling,from now one don't wear so much make up,you have a beautifull face,and how about you......'.She said,folding the towel over so she can wiped Tanjiro's faces.

...

That were seconds before she went balistic.

'YOU HAVE A SCAR?!?!!'.She begin to yell and pull on Tanjiro's ponytail.

'Just stop it,it's no use to lash out on the poor child!!'.The man said.

After a while,A WHILE she let go of Tanjiro.

She went away after that,her husband I believe walked us to the others,introduced us and we got to work.Tanjiro went to sew as I went to hang the wet clothes,atleast they weree clean. I placed my hand on my chest and breathed out in relief.