4.

"Can't she just shut up?"

"Uhmm...sorry?..

"Her",True nodded towards Snow who was laughing with 3 other model look alikes

"She's just loud.Loud hair,loud makeup,loud mouth,how on earth does she even keep her hair that white?".A girl definately more vocal  than Elena sighed behind her.She was shorter,with a dark complexion,big brown eyes and wavy brown hair.She was very pretty.

Elena liked her instantly.She reminded her of someone.

Her name belt read TRUTH.

"I don't like her,she thinks just because she's rich,she can talk to people carelessly,like she Co-owns this place".Truth continued,scoffing.

Elena inwardly smiled,the girl's tongue reflected her name."Has she done something to rile you up this morning?"

She couldn't be surprised if Snow had picked on Truth as well.

"Not today,but she called me a kid in front of everyone when we just got here and why?,because am shorter and I told her friend over there to shut it when she was blabbering non stop about how she flew here in his own private Jet,I mean who cares?".

Elena was too amused."Oh...."

"She isn't loud though,she's just laughing"

"She was trying to and with you right there."True pointed towards the lounge reminding Elena about what had happened the previous night.

'Truth,you can call me True,Good morning"she greeted her,introducing herself.

"I am Elena,Elena faith.."she smiled at her.

True moved to stand besides Elena.

"Your body is fire,are you from the east?"

"No,no...

"Can I hug you?"

"Yeah...?"

She gave her a brief tight hug."I miss my old man",she muttered silently, what are you making?"She sighed breaking the hug.

She's weird.

They were curently in the kitchen,Elena was trying to make something for breakfast.She hadn't slept really well due to her vivid dreams which might have been triggered by new surroundings.

Those cold grey eyes!

After her brief encounter with Snow,Her and Angel briefly talked before he joined other guys to celebrate the official beginning of the game.She had stayed in the lounge where thankful shiloh,a very quiet one as per her observation,wasn't in a mood to celebrate,offered to give her a tour around the house.Afterwards she had unpacked her belongings and organized them in her locker in the storeroom,took a shower and found a room dropping in a bed she found neat.Thankfully,beds had been reserved for them.

She had woken up before anyone else and prepared for another day in the Host's house.

She was currently making her favourite porridge,a mixture of milk and corn flour,it always calmed her nerves down a bit.

"Porridge.."

True gave her a funny look,"Are you serious?,Porridge early this morning!?"

"Yup,it's always more delicious in the morning."Elena replied her smiling.

True just rolled her eyes."Typical northerner"

She just pretended not to hear her comment.Everybody assumed that she was from the North and may be there was some kind of truth to it but she wasn't about to go there.