The one and ONLY chapter. I will never finish this! (Evil laugh)

Maka and soul had just gotten back from their date. Tonight was the night. Soul started kissing maka on the lips. He pushed her against the wall and started kissing her harder, swirling his tongue in her mouth. Soul began to slip his hand down Maka's skirt.
"Soul, I'm sorry I can't do this" Maka said while pulling his arm out.
"What do you mean 'can't do this'?!"
"I'm just not ready..."
"Well i guess that's too bad." Said soul with a smirk on his face.
"Soul?..."
Without saying anything Soul continued to shove his tongue in her mouth-harder this time. Maka was still processing what just happened. He took advantage of that and grabbed her and carried her to his room. Soul laid her body on his bed and got out handcuffs. Maka,still out of it, didn't put up a fight. He handcuffed both of her hands above her on the bedpost. Soul straddled Maka as he began kissing her again, his tongue exploring her mouth. Soul began to take off her shirt. Maka suddenly snapped out of it.
"Soul...what are you doing...EH?!SOUL! SOUL GET OFF OF ME!" Maka begin kicking at him and tried to escape but it only hurt her wrists.
"Oh, if only you had stayed quiet, this would have been much easier for you and me" Soul said with that same smirk on his face.
Soul got off of Maka and went to get duct tape and rope out of his drawer.
"Soul...how long have you had th-"
She was interrupted by the duct tape that was laid over her mouth.
"That'll keep you quiet"
Soul then forcefully spread Maka's legs and tied each one to the side of the bottom bedpost.
"You're all mine now."Soul whispered in her ear. 😏
He began slowly ripping of her skirt.
"My,my, Maka. you sure have gotten wet and I haven't even done anything yet. "
Maka shut her eyes tight and turned her face away. Soul then lightly dragged his fingers up Maka's leg until he reached her womanhood. You could hear a muffled whimper coming from Maka. Soul made that same smirk except this time,with his sharp teeth showing.
Soul ripped off her underwear and laid 2 fingers on Maka's clit. He ran them up and down. Slow at first,but then faster with each rub. He loved the sound of Maka's muffled moan.
"You're enjoying this aren't you?"
Soul slowly removed his fingers that were now really wet. He ran those fingers across her thighs.