Excuse my crazy writing im not very good at this

Soul began to thrust into Maka as she tried to take in his huge shaft. It was hard and painful at first, but as Soul went in deeper, Maka became wetter. Soul continued to plunge into Maka as her moans were now heard loud and clear. Soul smirked and he began to slow his thrusts so that each one left Maka wanting more. He gradually came to a stop. "Sorry for not letting you cum Maka but don't worry I'll let you cum all you want now. Soul pulled his member out of Maka, slowly, and leaned down to her dripping wet pussy. He started to finger her, rubbing her clit. Maka let out a moan as she begged for more. Soul smiled and stuck a finger into her hole. It was quite easy considering how wet she was. Then, he stuck in three, and then four. Maka could barely handle it. Soul began to thrust his fingers in and out of Maka's juicy pussy as her back arched. After a few seconds, Maka couldn't handle the pleasure anymore, and came and orgasmed. Soul didn't stop. The sound of her moaning was just to wonderful. Also, her cum made it even easier to continue finger fucking her. Maka begged him to stop, she couldn't handle another orgasm. Soul paid not attention as he couldn't to thrust his fingers faster and faster. Maka continued to let out moans. Soul was starting to get so turned on that his other hand led down to his cock. He started rubbing it while still pleasuring Maka. He continued this as Maka's stomach began to fill with knots, she couldn't handle the pleasure. Finally, when Soul came, he stopped. Maka and him were both sweating. He laid beside Maka as he slowly sat up. "Ready for more?"