Having fun

"Just the truth"

The truth is I'm falling in love with you Katya. Please tell me I'm not just a pretty young thing for you.

We watched the strippers from our booth while drinking champagne. I couldn't wait to be on the stage with them too, I missed it. I could only hope Katya would come to see me some times.

***

We came home around 2 am and Katya looked like she was about to fall asleep each time she blinked. I helped her to take her jacket off and came with her to her room.

"Go lay in bed I'll take your makeup off for you." I told her.
"You don't have to..."
"You worked all week you deserve to be cared for Kats"

I grabbed some wipes and started to rub her skin softly. I took my time and admired her face. I wish I could just bend down more and kiss her plump lips, run my fingers over each of her features.

"There you go. Sweet dreams kitty" I said and kissed her cheek. That's the only thing I was allowing myself to do for now.

"Thank you Trix I had a really great night." Katya replied drowsily.
"Me too"

I blew her a kiss and left the room, thinking about how she finally started to use a nickname for me.

***

"The entire week?"
"Yes I'm sorry but I really need to be there. I'll try to call you everyday okay?"
"Okay..." I sighed.

Katya was leaving until next Sunday for a seminar in New York. She wouldn't even be here for my first day at the club, and I knew the few hours we would have together when she came home she'll be too tired to do anything. And then another week is going to start and she will be away again. I'm sure in one of her work trips she'll meet another girl just like she met me. And I would be replaced and forgotten. But I couldn't blame her. Katya didn't promise anything to me but money. And here I was catching feelings.

***

Thursday night came around and I was a bit unmotivated. Katya only called me yesterday but didn't even reply to my text from a few hours ago. I tried not to sound like a baby over the phone but I missed her so much. I feel safe around her. She makes me laugh so much. But I needed to be thankful for all the things she was already giving me.

I sat at a station in the dressing room and did my usual makeup, trying to hide my sad face behind the foundation and eyeliner. I wore a simple white lingerie set and my pink high heels.

"Ready Trixie?" Pearl asked, standing behind me.
"Mh mh" I nodded.

Pearl and I would be one of the last to go on stage, it was past midnight when we started dancing. I felt a bit better as I started moving around the pole, it made me forget about everything. Dollars were accumulating at my feet and I was happy. Around 3 am Pearl and I let other girls take our places and just as I was about to go back to the dressing room a bartender told me that someone requested a lap dance.

"Sure, why not" I replied. He indicated me the booth and it was only one person there. I walked closer and couldn't see better, but as soon as I entered the little private section I gasped.

"Katya!!!" I shouted jumping in her arms. Tears were running down my cheeks and I hoped she didn't notice.
"I missed you. A lot. But what are you doing here?"
"Me too Trix. I wasn't not going to be here for your first day baby. And you were amazing up there"

I tried not to focus too much on how she called me baby and how it made me feel.

"Thank you Kats"

She looked in my eyes and wiped away my tears, smiling widely.