Love on top

Katya promoted her assistant and hired another so that they could go to all the meetings for her. It was hard to let someone else handle her business but she was willing to do it for me.

We spent the whole weekend making up for lost time, going to the cinema, the beach, really hype clubs and rooftops that I never knew existed. Katya also took me shopping and insisted on buying me high quality lingerie sets. Now we were in another luxurious restaurant on the shore, looking at the sun setting behind the waves.

"I got us a gift" Katya giddily said as she pulled out two boxes from her bag.
"Babe... stop being so sweet."
"Wait until you see it! Maybe you won't like it at all"
"I'm sure I will now show me!"
"Okay okay you little brat! Here" She told me. She held up a gold necklace with a pink heart shaped crystal.

"Katya that's wonderful..." I gasped while she put it around my neck.

"And look! I have a matching one in red! I thought it was perfect for us too"
"It is my love thank you so much. I feel like a princess right now"
"You are. You're my princess малышка"

***

"Babyyyy" Katya called from the living room as I was cooking dinner on Wednesday evening.
"Yes love?"
"There's a gathering with all the club owners of the area tomorrow. It's hosted in a villa near Long Beach. Do you wanna come with me?"
"Of course! We can match outfits!"
"If you want babygirl" Katya laughed.

***

Katya was wearing a pink leather suit ensemble and I had a short bodycon dress in the same color. I clung to Katya's arm as she introduced me to everyone. I started to notice that she told her colleagues I was "Trixie", and never who I was to her. That's when I realized we hadn't discussed about what we were. For me it was clear that we were girlfriends, but now I didn't know anymore.

"Hey Vanessa!" She shouted. A tan beautiful girl came over and smiled brightly, then engulfed Katya in a hug and did the same with me.
"This is Trixie, she works at my club" Katya told Vanessa. Really? Just a girl who works at the club?

"Oh nice to meet you bitch!" She almost shouted. She was so loud. I watched as Katya and her talked, very aware of the obvious flirting Vanessa was doing. But how could I be mad at her, she had no idea Katya was already mine. Although I wasn't sure if she truly was.

"You should definitely come to work with me Vanessa. I know everyone is trying to hire you but trust there's nothing like working under a woman. Trixie left Vegas to work for me. And I'll let you talk to my girls they'll tell you themselves." Katya added.
"I'll think about it babe. Now let's get drunk!" Vanessa screamed and downed her glass, going away to fill it up again.

"She's fun right?" Katya laughed, finally acknowledging my presence.
"I guess" I shrugged. She looked at me with a frown.
"What's up baby?" She asked, rubbing both of my arms up and down.
"Nothing, I'm fine. I think I want to go home"
"Really? But you know I'll have to stay right? I need to talk to some business friends"
"Hm hm."
"Text me when you get home. I love you" Katya whispered while kissing my cheek. I smiled faintly and headed out to take my uber.

Once home I undressed and prepared for bed, but I didn't feel like sleeping in Katya's bed tonight so I went to my room. I listened to sad music and cried, because that's what bad bitches do.

***

The next morning I woke up quite early and decided to be an adult and have a talk with Katya. I overreacted and acted like a brat yesterday. I made breakfast for the both of us and brought it to her room so we could discuss calmly in bed. I softly knocked and pushed the door open, entering silently. Just as I was about to go wake Katya up I saw that she wasn't alone in the bed.