007

It didn't take long for you to fall asleep in his arm, as he nuzzled your forehead holding you tight while you slept. Tomorrow he was going to take you on a date; just you and him.

He planned on carrying you to a cat cafe since you loved them so much. he just hopes his feeling of superiority doesn't mess it up.

___________ _________________________________________________________

It's was finally morning,sae woke you up with a kiss, it was the first time he had ever done so, but you liked it very much, he lifted you up like a baby and carried you to the bathroom; even though he said he wasn't gonna carry you anywhere anymore.

Even though you were married, you have never seen each other naked, so it was so embarrassing when he stepped in and started showering with you, not saying anything; you were  blushing so hard you couldn't look him in the eye.

" you don't have to be embarrassed, I have studied anatomy when I was younger, so I have seen basic female body parts before," he whispered softly, hugging you from behind. If you weren't dying before you died now.

He helped you wash up and dry off, walking out with towel around his waist; exposing his perfect v line.

"This should be illegal in some ways," you thought to yourself while you wore the panda sweater you saw at the store yesterday cause why not.

"Put on a skirt, im taking you to somewhere," he said throwing a cute little pink skirt in your face, while he fixed his brown leather jacket.

"But it's Saturday I wanna stay home," you said throwing it back at him. He sighed, "it involves cats" after he spoke those words you were already dressed.

"I'm ready," you said with a smile, while he smiled," I can see that now come on we're going to walk there, oh and bring your leash".

"Huh, but why are we gonna get a cat?" you stared at him with stars in your eyes, "No, so that you don't get lost, I know your stupid now come, just hold my hand".

" okie"

Sae listened as you rant to him about how you would love to run a zoo but in your house, which was childish yet possible but he doesn't want that after all, your not even mentally stable to take care of yourself.

"I wouldn't want a zoo, just one pet is fine", " Sae, why are you acting so nice today?" You asked him, leaning onto his arm.

"I feel guilty, you could say", " about, my childhood? it's all in the past now, plus I'm far away from them so I m happy, "you told him.

"never asked if you were ok," he said as you pouted, "I know, I just wanted to lessen that little guilt you had sae itoshi."

He didn't reply but pointed to the cat cafe. Immediately you let go of him and ran into the building.

" I feel like I'm rising a child sometimes" he groans, walking after you.