028

" Sae, I swear, I don't know how your crazy ex end up here. "   

You told him with Oliver playing with Seichi in his arms. " Sae that Thalia chick was pretty cute too" he commented leading you to tell him to shut the fuck up. " Now like I was saying, I get it that y'all were somewhat married or some shit but why can't she just let it go?" you spoke " I don't know" was all he said as if he didn't care... He did but the tone in his voice makes it seems otherwise " You want a bodyguard or are you fine with him being a temporary one?" by him, he meant the olive tree in the room.

" Yeah, he'll do for now I guess..." you trailed off, you got up and went into the bedroom; " Even though I seem like I'm not threatened, I fear what she might do, not to me but to Sei, having that type of obsession and need to be with someone is dangerous, therefore we shall not miscalculate the powers that she may have"  you only saw him smile,  his reflection shining from the phone screen, "So—have you ever found yourself to feel that way towards me?" he asked, his emerald eyes awaiting your response  " No, I've never, I've never found the need to Since all you ever did before was neglect my need for your attention"  a look of disappointment overcame him, but he understood what you meant.

You sat there in seconds of silence, "Would you be up for a trip to... You know come here, You and Sei?" he asked which catch your attention,  " Is that even a question?!" you said vigorously, But you'll have to wait until Sei is more developed"  he nodded," alright then, I'll leave you be now, goodnight y/n"  you replied with" goodnight "Ending with the exchange of "I love you" with that, you both hanged up.

"How lovely, but I thought you forgot you left me with your crying brat for a sec," Oliver said, sarcasm in his smile, you got up and took your baby from him, holding him to hover over your shoulder; he stopped. " That little—" you laughed while patting his back so he could fall asleep " skill issue, Don't take it out on my kid" you stuck the tip of your tongue out to mock him, making his eyebrows twitch " Shut up", he said walking out with his middle finger in your direction" you just stood there looking that his back as he stomped down the stairs.

" Now to get you to sleep before he kills us both"