November ~ Detroit Michigan, Warehouse 📍

"FUCKING, YOU HAD ONE JOB"

I opened my eyes to see two men arguing in a distance in front of me. My eyesight is to blurry to see anything clearly but their silhouettes. I looked down. My feet and wrists were tied tightly to a chair.

What were the chances that I would get kidnapped moments before committing suicide. Very fucking little but that's just my luck.

I hear sounds that aren't coming from me. I turned my head to see someone tied up next to me. I tilt my head trying to get a clearer image. As my eyes focused the man's face became clearer and also the bright red suit he wore.

I narrowed my eyes. The hotels bellman.

"Harry" I said only for my words to be muffled. Shit. My mouth was duck taped.

The red haired one rubbed his head saying     "Sin she's up" Sin. That name sounded very familiar but my brain was to demented to retrieve where I heard that name from.

Sin turned his attention to me.  I quickly closed my eyes praying to whatever god was out there that he would just walk away. However the sound of his footsteps got closer and grew quicker. He grabbed my face roughly with one hand. "I know your conscious." His deep h husky voice echoed.

I opened my eyes to see his green eyes already staring at mine. His face was emotionless and his eyes were cold, soulless. I thought I was but this was a whole different level. He certainly lived up to his name.

My eyes studied his face as his eyes followed mine. All the way down to his gold chain, black shirt and suit pants. He was literally perfect. How could God waste such perfect looks on such a horrible human being. What's even worse was that I felt slightly aroused.

My own fucking body is betraying me.

I turned my face away so he wouldn't see how much he his touch affected me. I begged my body not to shake. He roughly turned my face back towards him before ripping the piece of tape off my mouth.

Louder muffles came from the now mad Harry as he tried to move in his chair.

"I'll give you anything you want" I said trying to keep a steady voice. I can't show weakness or fear. I turned my head towards Harry. "Just leave him out of it."

"Where's Ace, November?" He asked in such a bone chilling tone causing my skin to rise up.

My eyes closed in confusion. It can't be.

"I- I don't know a Ace" the lie flew out my lips and I made it sound truthfully as I could.

He nodded his head and soon his hand harshly went across my face.

My eyes remained fixed on the ground. "I don't know a Ace" I repeated not changing the tone in my voice.

"Ace Al Khalifa is the father of November Rain Khalifia. Which is coincidentally your name before you changed it to Ella Greene" he stated.

"He had a child 19 years ago which is conveniently your age. Daughter has brown hair, amber eyes, and a scar at the back of her neck."

His voice trails behind me and I soon feel my hair being roughly pulled up as his thumb brushes against my the back of my neck.

"Shall I continue princess?"

I bite the inside of my gums.

I would rather die then expose that I am the daughter of the once most powerful man in the entire world. It would ruin me.

I tried to hard to forget the life I've lived. What I've witnessed. And I sure as hell can't go back. People can't know who I am.

I looked up from the ground to meet his green cold eyes.

I spit out the metal taste in my mouth. "My name is Ella and like I fucking said I don't know a fucking Ace."

He laughed blandly.

He walked to Harry and bent down in front of his chair. Harry struggled in his chair even more. Sin seemed to be amused by Harry as a dimples are revealed on his face.

He rolls his black sleeves up above his elbows exposing his muscular arms and the tattoos that stained it.

He took a knife out of his pocket twirling it against his fingers. The look in his eyes scared me. It wasn't human. It reminded me of a wolf stalking their pray.

"I will carve out every inch of him. He will not die but he will feel tremendous pain."

He pauses. "Possibly fall unconscious but I won't kill him. I will make him feel pain not even he thinks is possible to comprehend" He said looking at the knife he is twirling in his hand.

He turns his head to look at me. His eyes seem like they're darker. "You will be the reason for his torment."

"He has nothing to do with this you son of a"
The knife is now in Harry's thigh causing him to scream in agony.

My eyes widen. "OKAY, OKAY" I screamed.

"Talk" he said now standing.

My voice comes out and I feel pathetic . "Ace Al Khalifia is my father but I haven't seen him since I was 13." I said staring into his eyes to tell him I was telling the truth.

"Not since my mom died. " I finally added.

He stood there. I couldn't tell if he believed me or not. He's now walking towards me with knife and I close my eyes to ensure the pain I was about to feel.

Instead I felt my legs and hands become loose.

He was letting us go.

"ROCKY" he yelled. I watched as Rocky entered the room. His tall figure and his brown eyes made way around the space. "Yeah" he finally replied as his eyes began to linger over my body.

Sin grabbed my arm roughly making me come to my feet.

His eyes meet down at mine and they were filled with impatience and anger.

"Kill him" he instructed not taking his eyes from mine. "What?" My eyes widened.

"No- no I answered your question." I said as I tried to force my way out of his hands.

I pushed him with all my force but his body barely moved. "You didn't give me my answer love."

"I don't fucking know where he is you bastard, I swear if you lay a finger on his head-" I yelled through my tears. Sin threw me over his back easily.

They can't kill him.

He's the hotels bellman that snuck me into rooms when I didn't have anywhere to stay. He's the person in my life who actually showed kindness towards me.

If I have to beg for his life I will. Even if I have to beg Satan himself.

"I don't know who you are but please I am begging you" a single gunshot was fired. Harry's muffled screams no longer fill the warehouse.

The only man that has shown me kindness had his life taken within a few seconds. Because of me.

My heart shatters and my body becomes limp.

At this second I come to the realization of who Sin is. He is talked about as the vicious and heartless Italian mafia leader. He's killed thousands of women, man, children and even his own men.  He's been able to achieve so much for his mafia because he feels absolutely nothing. No emotions, no attachments. Making it easy for him to lead his mafia to the top.

I can't understand why he's going through so much trouble to find someone who hasn't been seen by anyone in 4 years.

he will kill me when he realizes Ace can not be found and most likely dead.

I hope he makes my death quick.

———————————————
- So um what do you guys think???