I watched as the man begged for his life. The yelling quickly ended as soon as a sound of the gun going off echoed throughout the estate. His blood now stained my skin.

My father tucked the gun in his waist before turning his attention towards me. He walked in front of me slowly bending down until he reached my petite height. He softly smiled before tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Loyalty is very important mija. When someone is dishonest to you, you can no longer give them the right to walk this earth being a betrayer."

I nodded slowly turning my head analyzing the dead body, the blood leaking from his corpse.

It scared me.

Not the dead body, but the feeling that it gave me. The rush of adrenaline and amazement that filled my body.

My eyes are open and for a couple of seconds I take in the comfort of the soft and silky covers that rub against my skin and the large white marble room that is filled with sun light.

My heart stops and this is when I realize this isn't my room. These aren't my covers and this isn't my bed.

I jump out of the bed and immediately the cold marble floor hits my feet.

I look down at the large sweatpants that fit loosely around my waist and the large white shirt that's practically down to my knees.

I sprint to the door to try open it. It's locked. Of course it's locked. "Think November" I said to myself as I paced the room.

"How was your sleep?" A deep dark Italian accent speaks sending chills down my bodyZ

I grab the vase that's on a stand next to me before turning around to face him.

He's smiling a dimpled smile. It would be a perfect smile but It's disgusting, I hate it because of the person it belongs to.

"Come closer and I will hurt you" I warned. My eyes wonder around the room to see where he could've possibly been that I didn't see him.

He's takes a step closer. I step back.
"You can't possibly think you can hurt me with that." His eyes focus on the vase in my hand.

"I am the daughter of the worlds best assassin. Wanna bet?" I ask. He was 100 percent right but I will stand my ground even if that means I have to use a vase as my only defense.

He smirks.

I look around the room. It isn't a basement or somewhere you bring someone to torchure them but a bedroom. A really nice bedroom.

"Why am I here? Why did you bring me here?"

"Your going to bring your father to me" he moves closer.

Why the hell does he keep moving closer. I step back. "I don't know where he is. Even if I did I would rather die than help a monster like you."

"You don't have a choice November." He steps foward.

"I always have a choice you bast-"

Before I have anytime to react my back is slammed against the wall and he is holding my hands above my head tightly. The vase falls to the floor and shatters.

I struggle to get out of his grip. He is amused by this.

"You talk very recklessly to the person who is still allowing you to have oxygen in your lungs." He says as his eyes travel down me analyzing me.

"Why don't you just kill me?" I manage to say. His eyes are a mix of green and brown. Their unique and I find myself wanting to analyze every speckle.

I quickly look down making my eyes land on his white shirt in the area of his chest.