Home<3

(HEYYYY!!!! YAL IM BACK HAHAHA! I have took some classes and improved my story writing, so I hope you guys like this chapter!)

PLEASE READ!!
Ok, so. I will be basically be skipping the whole birthday shit? I think it's was Y/N b day, can't remember. Anyways. So y'all r back home, ok? Ok- enjoy this chapter!)

3rd POV

Ah yes, the ring of the fucking alarm. Back into hell with the sex traps. Y/N groaned in annoyance of the alarm next to her bed.

Turning the alarm off and sitting up, just...sitting there. After a minute or two the girl looked at her alarm clock, what time it was, hurrying she got ready, hair, teeth, uniform, etc.

Leaving the dorm room she got slammed to a wall
"OI WTF FUCK FACE?!?!?!?!" She screamed (without the s😏 /j) looking up seeing the pink hair male that is most likely on some kind of drug.

"Ehhhh?!?!? Thwat isn't vewy nice!" He spit. "It isn't very nice how you try to fuck me 24/7" she said in Attitude pushing the male off

"Hey! We hawve a mewtting!" Yuri said. "But what about class?-" "We alwready organised it!" He yelled

The girl nodded and sighed walking to the club room bursting the door open "What is it fuck faces-" she got caught off by seeing someone getting deep throated "Damn I didn't mean that legit."

"Ah!~ The woman is here!!" Akemi yelled of delight

"....."

"Come come! Sit down" Akemi smiled patting the spot next to him

"I'd rather not...." The girl mumbled

"Alright everyone!"

_________________
Haha cliff hangers! Don't get mad at me! The only reason is because I am unsure if people will actually read this! So! If you want part 2 of this chapter comment if you do!!! Because I don't want to make a whole ass long chapter and not have any one read it!!

Xoxo -Kore(me HAHAHA)