Teaser//015

Walking back into the building, Y/N was trembling her hands. Remembering Yuri's words to her. It honestly freaked her out a bit. Would he actually do it...he would.. She took her mind off it for now and walked to her room. It was pretty late and she was all dirty in dirt, no pun intended. She made sure to lock her door and her bathroom door. She started the shower, feeling the water before stripping and stepping inside, the hot water hitting her embracing her. Her mind wondering with Yuri. Why though...

Ignoring it, Y/N continues to shower.  Finishing the shower. She got changed, yawning looking at the time. She had told the club she would be back in the club room but needed to take a shower. Since it wasn't school day, she decided to put on (Comfortable clothes you like😨). Grabbing her phone and keys to her dorm she started off, locking her dorm after her.

Finally making it to the club room. She opened the door, tamura and yuri being flirty with eachother...as usually. Rolling her eyed she sat by toono. "I wanna go to sleep, why are we here so late?" Kashima asked. Y/N looked over at the man, observing him. She never really thought about him...he was honestly pretty cute. Snapping out of her thoughts she listened. "Why not" Akemi laughed. Rolling her eyes she stood up. "I have homework to get to, unlike you guys i care about my grades and wellbeing." Y/N said annoyed. "Is someone on her period?" Tamura laughed ticing her off. "Nah bro shut the fuck up, you look like if godzilla and kingkong had a baby the fell off a 20 foot balcony. You forehead is so fucking big you can land a 50 foot aircraft on that cinadome you call a head" she snapped, leaving everyone silent. Yuri burst out laughing before standing up and hugging Y/N, whispering in her ear. "I didn't forget what you said." He said in his real voice, a chill sending up her spin. Bro could be a murder with the deadly ass voice.

"You weird dawg" she whispered back. He just chuckled before stepping back. She rolled her eyes. A few minutes they heard the door open, the 2 barley known boys entered the room, tooru and Yaguchi. She knew Yaguchi, but only met tooru fairly recently. Yuri instantly jumped on tooru kissing him. This some how ticked Y/N off, you can say she was a bit selfish. Aren't we all...sighing she got a idea and laughed. Yaguchi was talking to Tamura, toono, and Kashima. Y/N went up to the 3 and sat next to Tamura. "Aw is the poor ba-" she cut him off "i have more insults for you, dont even"  she said. She stared holes into Yuri and Tooru. To be fair, you can't help but be jealous, can you? On the good side, this might make Yuri forget about the dumb shit she said earlier.

She looked over and Tamura, seeing the love in his eyes for Yaguchi. It was kind of sad. If you was to go deep into Y/N's feels, it was definitely for Tamura and Yuri, the people who probably love another. She really couldn't imagine herself with them though. She hated how out of all the people she caught feelings for, it was the 2 assholes out of the entire group. Yaguchi was infact really handsome though, she didn't blame him. She wanted to get to know the male more since they last met at the...yea. Y/N got up and since everyone was busy she decided to sneak out of the club, wondering the school halls. Her mind wondering back to what she thought of. Would she really want a relationship with anyone in that group? Or just in general...The thought of having a relationship made her happy, but in this school? That's a dream, a impossible dream.

She heard footsteps behind her, looking back she saw yuri walking. 'Oh great god.' She thought"Haha!" He laughed seeing the girl. "What do you want yuri..." she grumbled. "Hm?" He said stopping infront of her raising a eyebrow. "Go fuck your boyfriend if thats what you wanted to do" she chuckled. He suddenly grabbed her chin staring at her. He hugged her, pressing her body against her, Y/N feeling the bulge in his pants, yuri breathing down her neck, it sent chills down her spine. They sat there in silence for a minute or two before yuri grabbed Y/N and went to a random empty class room. With leaving the lights off, he locked the door.

Grasping onto Y/N, putting her on the desk, his lips collapsed onto hers, roughly kissing her.

______
1st person POV

I kiss yuri. My heart was rushing through so many feelings. I wasn't sure if I wanted to pull away or come closer to him. I found my self wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulls aways laughing. "Sex!" He somewhat said in his high pitched voice. I look at him as he grabbed my chest, making me gasp. "Y-yuri.." i mumble looking at him. He just laughed. I stared at him. "What about tooru? Don't you love him? Or are you just a horny fucker playing with everyone around you" i say. I had to get it out. He stared at me for a while before sighing and backing up a bit. I grumbled at his silence. "I really don't care if you do, i just wanna know" i said. He walked closer to me and grasp my hair lightly, pulling me to his chest. "Don't ask questions Y/N." He said coldly. Once again, it sent chills down my spine, his voice was just...something. He looked at my again. Unable to see his eyes through his sunglasses and leaned in for a kiss again and i leaned in aswell. Softly giving his lips a peck.

He pouted. "Wahhh! Moree" he whined making me roll my eyes chuckling. "Your like a...evil horny devil baby" i said, first thing that came to mind. Soon then we heard knocking on the door, turning our heads i recognized blue hair. "I shouldn't have said devil..." I sighed and yuri left to go open the door. I felt a wave a sadness fall from me when the warmth of his body left. Yuri unlocked the door, letting Tamura in. "Having fun without huh?" He said. "No" I spat slightly annoyed. "Your tone seems to differ." He said smoothly, grabbing my chin. "Your so annoying.." i say. "Mm, not what you was saying the other night" He laughed. Yuri went over pouting in jealousy. I looked at the toy boys looking at each other then at me, soon it came to me.

"No- no- we are not doing that again. Go fuck your boyfriends" I say getting up, not in the mood. I sneak away from the men to the club room, which i don't know why. I honestly felt a little bit disappointed that Tamura walked in. I would have to find a way to get to yuri again. I walked into the club room, seeing nobody there. "Ah- time for sleep!" I cheered, walking back up to my room. As soon as I got to my room i passed out.

_______
Im so sorry...this truly is a boring chapter. To be honest I have a lot of ideas for I am going to do. But I feel like I need to take it somewhat slow so that it doesn't rush and I don't run out of ideas. Anyways I'm also planning to make a smut chapter either next chapter....or soon. Kinda wanna see how I deal with that I'm probably gonna embarrass myself but I don't think a lot of people are reading this now as they were when I first made the story so I guess now the stories just shits and giggles with a bit of seriousness. Anyways, toodles LOVE YALL

Word count: 1359