ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷: ᴘᴀᴛᴛᴇʀɴ ᴏғ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤... 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩.

»----------✄ »----------✄

I came through the first tree that I saw as I opened the door of my house. Napansin ko na may mas nauna sa akin para pumunta doon. Is she Nyx or Selene?

"Hey" I catched her attention first. Noong lumingon siya, tsaka ko palang nalaman na siya si Nyx. Nakatali kasi ang buhok niya kaya hindi ko makita kung anong kulay ang pina dip dye niya.

"Yester" she replied in a depressing tone.

"What's the matter?" sabi ko sabay upo sa tabi niya.

"Tanong ko lang po. May mga parents ba talaga na walang pakialam sa anak nila?" She started the question without looking at me. And I think I need to answer her without making it obvious.

"There was a girl who loves chicken and her dad is a chicken Vendor. Do you think she's happy?" Natawa siya sa tanong ko pero agad din naman siyang tumugon.

"Yes–"

"The girl waits every night until her dad comes home. She waits with her empty stomach alone." I resume and brush my hair. "Then her dad came so late, and gave the chicken for her to eat. But, all the emotions disappeared as expected, because the chicken felt like a leftover feeling. It's just a chicken neck. She gets angry because it wasn't her favorite part." Huminto ako sa pagkukwento at hinintay ang sasabihin niya.

"Tapos po ano ang nangyari?" she asked.

"Kinain pa rin niya yung chicken para mabusog siya." I answer and face her. "You should be that girl, the one who bites the Chicken neck in order to survive even though it's not your favorite part"

"I survived but in the end I still surrendered." Sabi niya sabay tingin sa malayo na para bang walang naintindihan sa sinabi ko.

"Alam mo kung bakit ka natatalo?
Mali ang pattern mo." Tumango ako at sumang ayon sa mga sinasabi ko.
"Surrender first, after that...
You must survive." Our eyes met again and I hope she understands what I'm trying to say. "I hate that hopeless eye."

Kumurap kurap muna siya bago magsalita ulit. "I'm sorry"

"No, I feel sorry for you." I stand up, about to leave. "Just remember this. You can't  undo how you choose to surrender. All you can do is to Survive. Survive again and make it the last one" Through that, I turn my back at her.

»----------✄ »----------✄

I am now looking at the most expensive tequila in the world. Pasion Azteca is priced the way it is because of the extremely fancy bottle. The platinum and white-gold bottle is adorned with 6,400 diamonds.

Pakiramdam ko, kumikislap nanaman ang mata ko habang tinititigan ito. Oh, Freeze Clem. I stop moving and control my desire to stop stealing this thing. Hindi ako pwedeng matrap dito. I must survive.

I stand straight, clear my thoughts and look at the interior of the room. It is stylish but very murky. If you're gonna ask where I am, well I must say that I'm in the cage of a lion. Ang dati kong bahay na ngayon ay nasa pamamalakad ni Veronica, the evil witch.

I left the twins at Kleptomaniac because what I'm doing right now is a suicide mission. I wear my rabbit mask again and about to leave the room. Malakas ang loob ko para bumalik ulit sa bahay na ito dahil may Masquerade party na nangyayari ngayon sa loob ng mansion.

Binuksan ko ang pinto sakto sa pagpasok ng lalaking naka cat mask. I froze and stepped back. He slowly locked the door and I can see his glaring eyes troubling with an oppressive desire. O,oh. For the thousandfold time, I knew I was in a horrible situation.

Gracious! I step back again and consciously fall out of the bed behind my back. Nakalimutan ko na may kama pala sa likod ko. Pabangon na sana ako pero agad na may pumatong sa akin.

I feel something stirred inside of me while he's eagerly opening my thighs for something gloriously unsafe.

"I love you, Your Highness.C'mon, make Love to me." He says in concrete sultry gnashing.

"Thus?" Nawala lahat ng kaba ko noong tinanggal niya ang mask "What are you doing here? Paano mo din nalaman na nandito ako?" I chuckled and gave a candid look in response...like I wasn't scared of him. Like it was just nothing for me.

"Your palpitating, Your highness, did you drink a lot of coffee?" he whispered and leaned back against the pillows. Ni hindi manlang niya pinakinggan ang mga tanong ko.

"Alam mo pasalamat ka 'di ako makagalaw dito. Bukas ipaalala mo na papatayin kita ah." I gambol much as usual. I know that my current pulse picked up an unsteady beat. It's outlandish.

"Can I kiss you, Your Highness?"

I received the words in disbelieving silence. My tied hands and feet began to tremble as the sexual innuendo and unwanted touching began.

Sinasakal niya ako at wala akong magawa kundi kwestyunin siya. "Thus—, Why are you doing this?"

"You can't breathe?" He asked for my blotchy cheeks and gave me a peck kiss. "Okay fine, I'll help you" Tumango siya at iniakat ako gamit ang mga kamay na sumasakal sa leeg ko. I just open my mouth for the air that I need to breathe.I don't know that upon entering this room my life perishes.

I closed my eyes and a little tear slowly dropped on my face. I am dying with his hands but I want to know why. I opened my eyes again, exactly the way he moved forward and claimed my lips down to my neck.

My eyes winded but I eventually snap out of my current state. I catched my breath first and let him linger. When I finally gained my composure, I will fight back. But for now, I need to buy more time and surrender for a seconds.

I must survived too, and make it the last one.